The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Burned out on coke ?

That among others. His career officially ended when he tried to burn down the barn with all the equipment for insurance money. This was suring 70's bedore i worked there. he was first guy to break 7 or 8 seconds. Can't remember which. While iwas there, he regularly stole things. Damn shame. He was a brilliant mechanic. Even cooked, he could walk in and solve issues the other mechanics wre scratching their heads over. I was just know nothing parts boy.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The Dachshunds got their tummy's wet this morning going after local groundhog. We are having a bit of snow - and of course for a southern city such az Nashville we are having fun watching the locals slip and slide around in their motor vehicles with many of them getting to meet someone new. The people responsible for clearing the roads only take care of the main thoroughfares and leave the back roads alone - which means that after they freeze over at night things are gonna get interesting. Certainly glad that I managed to get my errands that required driving around finished up yesterday.

Tomorrow I will be a part of the great American pastime = watching the commercials during the Super Bowl Game. My favorite S.F. 49er's are back in the run for another ring this year too!!!!!:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_0563.JPG
    IMG_0563.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 59