The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Except that when I go look at the original post (in the backroom area) there are just *'s meaning you were being more polite than you thought? :)

No....I certainly typed the full unexpurgated version!:)

When I looked at the preview I saw that it had been changed to *s..........did not try to change that. This has happened before on this and other sites when I used a word meaning a non-male dog....in correct context rather than as a chauvinistic usage!

You'd have really enjoyed the described meal!:D

Did you find any goodies when away??? Yes???

Yeah, no more of that pyss-up, just the thought of such vile and offensive words makes me nauseated.

What? With the troubles you already have that was very amiss of me to put you through further pain....give the button another squeeze, and if that fails just tape it down with gaffer tape. [Memo to self: get one of those for the next gout attack!]

Building a heated seat unit for your Audi BkS?

Nah no need for local wether and it can be had as optional extra like any bits and pieces that would be standard on Jap motors.

Eventually is going to be PSU for phono stage LAC are to noisy, only snag those caps have 30 mA leakage current so one end up needing PSU any way.

Talking about Phonos, how is your new FiFI gadget camming along, did you make any progress while heating offals trough a sheep *** Ole
:D
Ps First letter is A last is S

Last edited:
......because it is also made and eaten in Norway it does not matter which direction the wind blows!

Rakfisk
(google it)

Now gravalax is another matter.....it is so good - even made with Scottish Salmon - that I make it and eat it.....wonderful stuff. Cal?

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
You lad's need to have a dish of Rocky Mountain Oysters to go along with things... :D:D:D

And let's not forget the French!!!! They have managed to come up with recipe's for almost anything under the theory that if you put enough cream sauce on it then it's gotta be good..... :rolleyes:

Rocky Mountain Oysters Recipe - Deep-fried.Food.com - 28386

Attachments

• Rocky Moutain Oysters.gif
    Rocky Moutain Oysters.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 47
Brian . I shouldn't really bother folks with facts here, but rakfisk and surströmming isn't quite the same stuff. Properly made rakfisk is not suposed to smell foul, - but it does indeed have a faint. but funny smell to it. I'm from up north, and it doesn't have any tradition up here, but one of my brothers live right in rakfisk-land, and he's totally hooked :eek: -- I actually kind of like it myself. Somewhat like gravlax in consistency, - different taste...

Surströmming is a different beast, and when I se those bulging cans of "Red Devil" ( one brand) on the verge of explosion, I kind of back out of there :)

EDIT : There are different threats this sideof the border, though......