The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I cannot but believe that the participants in these 'sports' are in one way responsible even if addicted to adrenaline rush. IF they did not do this they would probably kill themselves and others in cars, motorbikes etc.

There is something I simply don't like with such competitiveness. In the past I have met two extremely civilized men......who were absolutely charming, exceptionally successful in business, and totally manic - with a very frightening look in their eyes - when talking of their "kick"...shooting dangerous wild game such as water buffalo.

I cannot but believe that the participants in these 'sports' are in one way responsible even if addicted to adrenaline rush. IF they did not do this they would probably kill themselves and others in cars, motorbikes etc.

There is something I simply don't like with such competitiveness. In the past I have met two extremely civilized men......who were absolutely charming, exceptionally successful in business, and totally manic - with a very frightening look in their eyes - when talking of their "kick"...shooting dangerous wild game such as water buffalo.

Best avoided are the people with that look, What is also interesting is the same manic behaivour is found in buisnessmen the world over, and people that I know who have an extremely consumerist life. (Who are also up to their eyeballs in debt.)

Then you get gangsters with the same look murdering and raping just for kicks.

And cops with the same look tazing kids and bashing teens until they are dead.

and health professionals with the same look saving lives and picking up dead bodies.

And firemen with the same look.

then dads and mums with this same look raising kids.

Then you get religious evangelists preaching insane beliefs with the same look.

And everyone thinks its perfectly normal, its perfectly fine and acceptable to have people like this with this look running around.

And people ask me why I'm such a loser :) Theres this thing called dying, manic depression, early burnout, STD's, brain damage, etc that I tend to want to avoid, and I'm treated like **** for being boring.

I know I stepped on a lot of toes tonight but maybe the world needs a wakeup call.

Last edited:
and as a sheer coincidence im here bugging you again. I cant freaking f'***ing find by old band echo, which is sad cause theres no **** today that comes close to it. Tube based it was and so jolly sounding. I hate myself, I prolly gave it away as I did with 6 cags of rare vinyl, my old tele with humbuckers and all the good stuff. Good I hate shawwy girlfriends their little brothers. Anyway, heres the Spotnicks:
The Spotnicks - The Rocket Man (1962) - YouTube

Absolutely genoius and beautiful Gyuri. There was a time when swedish public service actually tried to be public service and show high quality stuff alongside the other blabbering commercial channels showing the a-hole of productions. I often enjoyed chech-shorties, very genious and simple cartoons, and I still remember them (unlike the instantanious melting crap showed everywere else). I miss public service. I miss quality.

Staffan

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
whoa !

Blue Car !

:clown:

Tannoy K3809 - hardened cloth surround issue - solved - diyaudio.rs

index.php