The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
12K very friendly people with nothing better to do than cook their little hearts out all day and eat and drink all night.
Cheers to all.

Well - if there are 12K of 'em then eat'n and drink'n ain't the only thing they are busy with after the sun goes down. Heck - who sez that the sun haz to be down anyway..... :D:D:D

Merry Christmas to you and your gang up there Cal!!!! :hohoho::hohoho::hohoho:

Reminds me of a story about Henry Ford's visit to Ireland where he was met by the usual begging Priests and Charities.

One young Priest issued a press release stating that Ford was going to finance a new orphanage. Ford called him to his hotel and told him that he would finance the orphanage but it would be subject to a Biblical text being carved above the door.

"What text would that be Mr Ford" stammered the Priest.

Ford replied:

" I was a stranger, but you took me in."

:):)

Hope that you all had a good Christmas Day!

Happy Hollidays dodos! Just woke up at moms place after a fool-hardy-party-night. In this little town all home-comers used to go out to the establishment on christmas day, banging eachothers backs and wondering "how are you here-and-there-wherever-you-hang-around". But, since the fool-hardys got younger/we got older the establishment is not for us anymore so me and my sister hired a cool place and just over 100 oldies showed up. We had a DJ and I was in the bar. Damn those oldies can still rock and I am a little dry in my mouth today!

No guns here, just snow, booze and crazy people. Cherioo, and happy whatever!

Staffan

Sorry being working like a Lumpa Lumpa

So better late than never

Merry Christmas to everyone

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.JPG
    Merry Christmas.JPG
    206.9 KB · Views: 115