The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Terrible truth is society is more likely to rot than blow up. I think deep down inside we would choose blow up, but know its the other way around.

You say it, who has three beautiful children.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what I think here, far on the other side of earth.

But look at us, for example. We have replaced a rotten system, for a much more rotten one.

Honey baked, salt cured, brown sugar, maple? What is your ham of choice?

After its cooked its grilled with a mix of egg, breadcumbs, mustard and syrup, can be honey to. The first thing is to find a good ham tho, not one that is 75% saltwater as commonly found in grocery stores nowaday.

On the sandwich early on cristmas day. Yummy

Staffan

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• dodo.jpg
    dodo.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 117
Not my dan dad or yours most probably a bigher bird as that is just cartoon from before big badabum.

But if you mean ZM managed same misleading and sold you that as a Dodo best way is on barbie and wuld taste like chiken

Unless those where last 3 or 4 left in which case same Victorian Explorer said
"Wow only a few left let's go and kill them all" and folowing that most probably they wuld have tasted like somethink else as French cooking was the norm.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I changed my Avatar for today. Having been raised in the state of Texas as a young lad we pretty much all were raised with a BB gun around. Of course we Yanks have a reputation of being crazy about our firearms (pun intended)....

Merry Christmas to all of those that celebrate this day!!!!

To those that don't - well Merry Christmas anyway!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• BB Gun - A Christmas Story.jpg
    BB Gun - A Christmas Story.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 78
I changed my Avatar for today. Having been raised in the state of Texas as a young lad we pretty much all were raised with a BB gun around. Of course we Yanks have a reputation of being crazy about our firearms (pun intended)....

Merry Christmas to all of those that celebrate this day!!!!

To those that don't - well Merry Christmas anyway!!! :D:D:D

Same as here in Washington State. The BB gun was the symbol that you were being trained in the duties of manhood and was a very serious rite of passage in a young man's life.

Merry Christmas everyone!