The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Yesterday my sons friends dad invited me to taste some Rhum. Yea and you know the rest, today I had to go get my phone that I had forgot that also was locked because the pretty wife thought it was hers etc. Anyway I also went to the mailbox. It was snowing sidways and after that I came home, looked at the mail on the kitchendesk that I was supposed to send and I popped a beer.

Then I tried to splutter some oak for my to be working bench and the tool made a hole in the roof. Its still there actually, I think its gonna stay there for a while.

Popping another maybe

Peace!

lol, seriously he was a nice guy back in the late 80s and early 90s and only wanted to help out, then he went full time and sold out in 1994, The mcaffee buisness hasnt been under his control since then.

He worked for nasa, lockheed, univac, xerox, csc..

He is just like you or me, and he lost a lot in the financial crisis, he had 100 million and now barely has 4 million...

John McAfee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In a 2012 article in Mensa Bulletin, the magazine of American Mensa, he stated that being the developer of the first commercial anti-virus program has made him "the most popular hacking target", adding "Hackers see hacking me as a badge of honor". He added that for his own security he has other people buy his computer equipment for him, uses pseudonyms for setting up computers and logging in, and changes his IP address several times a day.[12]

In 2012, when asked if he personally uses McAfee anti-virus he replied by saying “I take it off,” and that “It’s too annoying.”[13]

Last edited:
Hope is the last thing a person does b4 they are defeated. Also Henry Rollins. Black Flag on that. During the financial crisis I lost an ugly jacket at the pub and some of my sense of humour. I tend to invest a lot in those things.

By the way the preservation of death penalty is usually an agument about revenge. The defense of weapon laws is along that line to. One has to remember that the great continent of north america was once concurred by outcasts from europe. They had one thing common in blood and that was the hatred of the opressional state that made them outcasts. They were never again going to take a governmental opression. That blood still floats as we see int the polarity of elections. The "new" immigrants tho, does not share that hatred against government. They come from poor countries that lacks just government.

I think I'm gonna roll up the ol' favourite movie Rumblefish tonight. Seen it lately?

/S

Last edited:
Hope is the last thing a person does b4 they are defeated. Also Henry Rollins. Black Flag on that. During the financial crisis I lost an ugly jacket at the pub and some of my sense of humour. I tend to invest a lot in those things.

I loved his character in Johnny Mnemonic :p

Henry Rollins - Johnny Mnemonic - YouTube

knucklescapricorn31 4 weeks ago
Whoa, what he said is soooooooo relevant to modern society that it's scary

And this interview is kick-***:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLCwUBpz-fM

Last edited:
This is trouble.
I try to preserve this at least.
There is not something else otherwise for me.

This is a poetic exaggeration again now of course.

Poetic? nay, its reality, harsh reality, people shouldn't be so harsh on themselves when it comes to their sanity and their minds, but they are..

I try to preserve it aswell, there was once a time when I tried to preserve it so much that I didn't do much else.