The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Well what one could say apart that no way it was I
I would have had to turn around and go back home no matter how far it could have been because she would have told me she forgot her mobile phone or sumthink even more silly.

It may be the case that I would have smelled that sumthink was wrong just by her not nagging about my, lets say, frivolous respect for the speed limits for once.

PS Red Barge as I call it or Red Volvo as you wish me think not fair for Volvo.
Is not my old VR4 so I am no bothered really.

We reserve the right to spell sumthink like such. so what?

Joined 2006
Paid Member
El-o Chaps!! :D:D:D

Saw this little red Audi in online publication this morning. It pretty much haz it all - lot's of space in the back so you can haul your gear to the audio gatherings - or room to pass out in and sober up after the audio gatherings. Plenty of performance to get up the hills and around the corners too.....:cool:

Audi RS 6 Avant wagon gets new 560 hp, V8 engine for 2014

Attachments

• Audi 2014_rs_6_avant-0.jpg
    Audi 2014_rs_6_avant-0.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 66
El-o Chaps!! :D:D:D

Saw this little red Audi in online publication this morning. It pretty much haz it all -cool:

Audi RS 6 Avant wagon gets new 560 hp, V8 engine for 2014

Yess as long as you pay for all the otional extras like gizmo to conect I pod instead of SD card (HDSD won't work) telephone preparation start at £175 and on and on.

and not counting on the important stuf like decent differential and shocks.

Quote from article >
Even without springing for the high-end engine packages, the top speed of the RS 6 Avant are impressive. The base configuration is able to push 155 mph (250 km/h). while the mid-tier package tops out at 174 mph (280 km/h).

What so impressive about 155 ? Is this review a bit like better say sumthink nice or they never let me borow one again, same for FiFI gear

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Yess as long as you pay for all the otional extras like gizmo to conect I pod instead of SD card (HDSD won't work) telephone preparation start at £175 and on and on.

and not counting on the important stuf like decent differential and shocks.

Quote from article >
Even without springing for the high-end engine packages, the top speed of the RS 6 Avant are impressive. The base configuration is able to push 155 mph (250 km/h). while the mid-tier package tops out at 174 mph (280 km/h).

What so impressive about 155 ? Is this review a bit like better say sumthink nice or they never let me borow one again, same for FiFI gear

I would have to save up to pay for all of the traffic ticket's.... :rolleyes: