The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Well known fact that up there one is not allowed to drink too much in one place
And that skill to look sober at all times is needed

They worry about people falling asleep in the gutter and having to scrape them of pavement with big pneumatic drill.

At least this is story I got told about 25 years ago when sharing Flat with 3 ballet students in London one of them Finish

Comical to see state of her boy friend when he came visiting in the morrow.

About the being stiff
Not jealous are you?:rofl:

Personaly me jealous for same of that snow would realy like to see how red Barge do on it instead of this stupid mildly cold persistant rain.

And about the snow same prety good advice
Frank Zappa - Don't Eat The Yellow Snow suite - 1974, Philadelphia (audio) - part 1 - YouTube

Last edited:
Nah no one belive in the Bear story

Last I eard that was politimann in artic fatigues telling same nutter to leave the fake Reindeer autside booze shoop alone.
So yes must be Cristmass due to Reindeer autside shop and Politimann limiting to confiscating remaining of first sixpack and litle use of batton.
Which wuld also explain why one more six pack was needed.

Ballet go notting to do with that it was just me bragging

What is that thing atached to the stick in his hands?

We don't go to work in the UK is telly say it may be snowing (2 in of slush is plenty)
And public transport is prety out of luck as it does not only stop for wrong kind of snow but also for wrong kind of leaves on the tracks

Personaly love to get same of that white stuff to try red barge on it

Some winters we get little or no snow, but some years we get arctic outflows.

This is Christmas eve '08.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 82
Oh btw nice truck.
Me? I've never heard anyone say that. It's a '97 B-4000, and a strange one at that. Must have been a changeover year. It has 3 cigarette lighters in the dash. It has electronic transfer case and manual hubs. It has a Posi front end, which is great in the snow but don't dare take it near bare pavement. It rides like a large truck [read stiff suspension]. I'd call it a beast but it's too small.

What? I can suck up to him if I want to, its my keyboard!!...

Getting there :D;):cheers:

And
none of that white stuff here so far (the fluffy one that is nice to trow around)

We get rain that then freeze solid and just waith there ready to rip off wiper blades as soon as one start engine.

Got it now big spoon for snow?!!!!!!!!

Nah Cd player no good. CD to scrape solid rain from wind screen, supper!