besides - I'm not going , this time , to:

1.caustic soda bath, then
2.water bath, then
3.nitric acid bath , then
4.water bath , then
5.battery acid bath with DC source and lead , then
6.water + color bath , then
7. boiling water bath

I like present light gold anodizing , even if slightly scratched in places ; it will go nice with rest of case , in black

No no no no no

Caustic soda be prety nasty Mustakios won't like it
Water one can be allerguic to that
Nitric acid agai can have detrimental efects on Mustakios
batery acid bath is fine but before hand you need to clean them and decide on color
no not the mustakios those be gone with first bath
water + color bath again tought you already colored mustakios before
boiling water bath
wuld just add to damage caused by coustic soda and nitric acid

what up with you? having Gay day? keeep mustakios that way, grey start to show but we don't realy give a dodo about it
Just have a shover (cold one) and stop sniffing Nitroglicerin that stuff gives you head ake

No no no no no

Just have a shover (cold one) and stop sniffing Nitroglicerin that stuff gives you head ake

........good for angina though! And just moving those lumps around will probably cause a need for that. ZM knows what he is doing.

Thanks for the offer to help with SMDs. The local expert at such things is a very pretty woman in her 20s.......so I guess we won't be meeting anytime soon in your roofspace.
:D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Do they have proper Bic lighters in transilvania?

One thing is for shure, beeing living in sinn for past 15 years, one wuld never start cleaning lighter holders on nice ceramic tiles work top, that is just the kind of thing that is going to hunt one for rest of his life and can and will be used a clear sign of mental cruelty

That's the biggest problem that I spotted too. If SHMBO see's those thingy's sitting on tile counter top you are not gonna have a problem with cleaning them because you will never find them again..... :D:D:D

Hi chaps!!! Just checking in to see what whacko dodo's are up to. Looks like it's pretty much the same stuff az always - which iz a good thing. Me and SWMBO and doggy's are all well and doing fine... :D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0512 cropped.JPG
    IMG_0512 cropped.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 64
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah

my lips are sealed , at least for a month

:devily:

maybe even longer , because rest of the case is ....... not in my hands

top , bottom and back plate - laser cutting and powder-coat , front plate must go to Leonardo , for milling , brushing , galvanizing and engraving

whatever - it will be sort of one off piece , not beneficial for Greedy Boyz at all .....

probably purpose of it is to be trigger for me - to finally make those Babelfish SIT-2 monoblocks

funny - same as my own (never really made ) Babelfish J,my own Babelfish J2 is slipping down events horizon ,even if I have already finished case for it .......

just not enough reasons for having them

:rofl:

Last edited: