The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Nah! Its not the words which are redundant....but me myself! But being irish why use one word when seven will do!

Just beginning to recover from a two month attack of gout.......and what happens? I wanted to go fishing! Soooo the rains fell and the river rose by 10 feet! Therefore no fishing 'til probably tuesday!

And, just to make life really great SWMBO has trapped a femoral nerve and is in agony. Even the cat is p++s+d off!

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Easy peasy
Get cat nip for cat
be nice to SWMBO
and while you being so patient water will eventualy go down and you can pluck fishes from garden.

No need to sit on rickety boat
SORTED

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• nobr.jpg
    nobr.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 161
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I wuz just checking in on U guyz and it's great to see that you are all still a bunch of splendid DUMMY'S!!!! :grouphug:

Have been busy doing those things that SWMBO usually duz but can't do now due to her fractured Tibia. The good news with that iz that 1.) She iz healing very well and will be back to dancing to her Abba tunez soon. 2.) I had enough foresight to not get her a bell that she could ring for service....

The rest of the time iz being taken up with the introduction and supervision of the new Dachshund puppy Katie. I have raised around 10 puppy's and have never had one as fully of energy, as smart, or az happy az this little gurl.... She keeps both of us occupied full time (except for her nap time).

Now - getting ready to watch my American pro football team make an appearance on the telly. They are a West Coast team (San Francisco 49er's) and I don't get to see them here very often becauze the TV stations usually show the local chaps. I have the root-beer chilling in the fridge as I type....

Cheers Mates!!!!
:cheers:

Attachments

• Dachshund Super Hero.jpg
    Dachshund Super Hero.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 96
Joined 2006
Paid Member
What is this? Photo of another person that has glued his hand to plexiglass speaker cab with Super Glue? :headbash:

Send him over to Dummy Table.....:D:D:D

BTW - we haven't seen much of Brian around lately - perhaps trapped in the Loo?

Attachments

• toilet - monstrous-commode_49.jpg
    toilet - monstrous-commode_49.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Brian has been fishing...at last. No salmon of course but that is par!!:mad::eek:

That lavatory is definitely ItalianIrish; red,GREEN and white.:cool: Good to see plenty of paper as its certainly needed after reading this thread!:eek:

The pic of ZM without beard and hair dye is - shall we say - revealing.:D:D

Last edited: