Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• Pages-from-SP12.jpg
    Pages-from-SP12.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 136
....back to Trident Clippers!:rolleyes:

This was mine back in early 1970s.....I was much younger then!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bad scan of worse photo from G/F's Instantmatic.:mad:

I'll keep of that subject now.

The house is/was that of a friend; a wealthy lawyer!

Talking of which our 5 year lawsuit against former lawyers for negligence has been settled in our favour.:D:D:D:):)

Attachments

• Scanned Image.jpeg
    Scanned Image.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 116
Vix, all the best for your newborn to you and your wife.

When I think, I conclude that new baby is really couple's DIY project, :rolleyes: First it took 9 months to complete. Now, since the project is done, it is time to enjoy it. I am sure in the beginning you will need to do some voicing, fine tuning, and also to be careful that neighbors do not complain abut noise during night. :) After you get familiar with the fruits of your (rather your wife's) labor, you will need to maintain it well. Wash it and oil it on regular basis. Do not allow any staining!

But if I am to follow suit of distinguished gents above, and give some advice for the future, about your and your wife's DIY project, than that will be: Just listen to it, and trust what you hear.
:):):)

I always give friends children a tin drum and sticks when they have their third birthday!!

Having spent the weekend in intense pain (gout) I am now well enough to go away tomorrow for a holiday in France. Back in about three weeks. Please look after my spot at the table in the dark corner.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Having spent the weekend in intense pain (gout) I am now well enough to go away tomorrow for a holiday in France. Back in about three weeks. Please look after my spot at the table in the dark corner.

You are going to France just after getting over a bout of grout...... Damn - you really are a Dummy!!!! :D:D:D

We will be glad to look after your table over there mate - but please do us a favor and wipe off the seat for us - would you? :rolleyes:

Good morning! Thanks guys for best wishes and smart advices. Now gotta do some homework. Little boy got a name yesterday :). Today I should do some paperwork. I don't want to state what all parents already know, but since the very moment my son was born, I got a new, good feeling, like when you built your first amplifier and heard it working :) but this feeling is much more intense :)

Chillin at the house of a friend (Brakkeput Ariba peninsula, Spanish water, Curacao)
Mooring a boat in the bay is still free of charge (for now), hence the large number of yachts.
Seriously considering moving here in a couple of years, constant 90F air temperature, water 80F (cough, + low taxation)

(wishing for an ipad app that crops images)

Attachments

• Brakkeput1.jpg
    Brakkeput1.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 93