The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
'The Oatmeal' launches campaign to build a Nikola Tesla museum | The Verge

http://www.dailypaul.com/comment/2674231

This is a brilliant idea whose time has come . I believe we could awaken the sleeping giant that is the american citizenry by sharing N.Tesla's story. He was literally driven crazy and disenfranchised by J.P.Morgan because he wanted to give away free energy to the people for the benifit of humanity. Tesla's inventions or rather discoveries as he refered to them from radio, radar, remote controll, wireless transmission, alternating current, cellular transmission , have been credited to everyone but him. I believe if people were informed about how technology is kept from us and buried or rolled out as slowly as possible to bleed every last penny from the public we'd grow the liberty movement a million fold. Wardencliff, the site of the planned museum, is where Tesla planned to showcase his wireless (and thus gratis) worlwide transmission of electricity. Imagine this, harness the electical energy that surrounds us (the earths core a neg.charge/the ionisphere or upper atmosphere pos.charge,the the struggle between the two pulsed out through a series of capacitors and cells to hold charge)and share it w/all mankind for free! THE END OF FOSSIL FUELS! Not to mention the loss in revenue to J.P.Morgan (and thus the Rothschilds, his puppet masters)in copper/rubber used to hard wire the planet. The very same forces that held back this great man still cripple us all as a whole. I highly recomend the book "The Wizard" to illustrate the "hidden hand" I refer to, enforcing the status quo. How else could one explain when N.T. brought radar to the US gov they told him they'd pass as it had no military applications.(They use it a little bit now!)In fact our governmant only reluctantly aknowledged N.Tesla's contribution briefly when they didn't want to pay royalties to Marconi for radio transmission patents. Then, seceratary of the navy Teddy Roosevelt pointed out Marconi had violated 9 of Tesla's patents.I don't believe Tesla was compensated either.I could and do go on for days about this great man and the travesty of his legacy thus far. NIKOLA TESLA, my man.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
TDA1541A ...WOW

I'm posting here because i did'nt know where else to say this :rolleyes:

Story is that i've been listening for the last few days to SDTRANS 384 feeding 96k/24bit to Pedja Rojic's AYAII ( TDA1541A ) ..my UGS pre ..feeding One of ZM's babelfish amps

I'm amazed at the quality of the old DAC, it just goes to show that a superb source really show what this DAC is capable of !
I had tested it some time before, with my shanling before moding it and was not impressed at all, but now it is a different story altogether, just to think i had put it aside......

The preamp and amp had proven themselves many time before.

I'm starting to believe that i finally managed to put together the source i really needed.

...my thanks to the Forum...Papa, ZM, Pedja...François...Chiaki, Bunpei....all , what a journey !!!:D:D:cool::drink:

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
all that is possible only because of translation :devily:

Attachments

• babelfish.jpg
    babelfish.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 103
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
as soon I manage to go back from vacation (going to near mountain tomorrow , for 10 days.... ya know - mountain walking , nice air , sun , trees , stones , wells ..... ) ... I can give you basic info - what and where to look to buy (cheap) and proper schmtc

dunno will I have proper net connection on mountain ; mobile net is usually tricky , even if provider's map is saying that coverage is first class

wine - all wine must be sent to Forest Hill

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
wine - all wine must be sent to Forest Hill

That is to my friend:

John Drinkgood,
137, grand Cru Avenue,
FOREST HILL.
London
UK

Many thanks....he will forward 100% to me!

:p:p:cool::drink::drink:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
That is to my friend:

John Drinkgood,
137, grand Cru Avenue,
FOREST HILL.
London
UK

Many thanks....he will forward 100% to me!

:p:p:cool::drink::drink:

me thinks San Francisco...papaland is more what ZM was thinking but

you can always call when in lisboa...."Grand Cru " is french....we have portuguese wine here.....just for us...heheheheheh

Last edited: