The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I once took a picture of Terry with a beer in hand but I can tell you, I've not seen the lad put the tin to his lips. I believe that's something from the past.

Hmmmmmmm - my mistake then!!! And appropriate apologies and peace offerings are made. I wuz under the delusion that pretty much everyone at the P10 fest attempted to drown the peetree and then passed out atop the nearest sleeping bag - sometimes not a necessarily empty sleeping bag...:rolleyes:

ps - did they ever find the Mounties that were down wind of the fest last year?:D:D:D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
rumors are saying that ......

some of them are still wandering through the woods , since last one

they'll not find a way back home , but they'll hopefully find way back to next yrs meet .... (snorkin' beer location , how else ........ )

Attachments

• buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 76
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Makes him a bad azz and an idiot.
$500 Federal Reserve Notes

(does vomitting in the nearest, but not yours, sleeping bag count ?)

Hmmmmm - let me think a minute (that's about 15 minutes in real people time) Which would I rather have in my possession now? Some paper money from 1934 - or the gold I could have purchased for $500 bucks in 1934?

I'm going with the gold (or silver)..... :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
wakoo Irishtalians

I'm reading that you're having heavy showers ?

I did take a shower yesterday as a matter of fact. Plus we did get some rain, about an inch here (2.5cm) so not enough to break the drought but welcome none the less. We stand a chance at picking up some more early next week and perhaps (slim chance) of a shower or two between now and then. It looks to be to late for this planting of the farmers crops tho - watch out for the price of corn to go sky high - which will affect a lot of things. :warped:

In the mean time I wuz looking at this guys photo's - interesting.... MARKUS MUELLER PHOTOGRAPHER

Attachments

• plumber1-600x800.jpg
    plumber1-600x800.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 67
  • plumber21-600x800.jpg
    plumber21-600x800.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 70