The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I almost missed it!!! Found out about this special day at around 10:00 pm (2200) - so I wuz able to go outside and stair up at the sky and see if I could see anything moving around. After all it haz been so stink'n hot here the past few dayz that it feels like we have been sitting underneath a big rocket motor exhaust....:darkside::darkside::darkside:
World UFO Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sozJv1B6g7g&feature=related

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well Mr Sailor boys! Have a look at this ............. American of course!

BBC News - Vertical ship marks 50 years at sea

Whatever next?:)

I know about that ship from my old meteorological dayz..... They use it for some interesting studies of sea and air currents. Those damn things (the sea and air currents - not the ship. Just making things clear for Dummy's) are the main reason we have been cooking here for the past couple of weeks. Are you aware that there are currents or "rivers" deep under the seas that are made up of dense salty water and that results in thermoclines and other big words.... :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Purely for the "sport" I'm sure.... Note to self: must keep track of score in case SWMBO ask who's ahead. The standard male response of "who gives a rat's *** - look at those [fill in the blank] will result in a cold front moving in producing a dinner that is both burnt and cold..... :eek::eek::eek:
ps - If you are smart (and that is a challenge here in da Pub) you will choke that dinner down and then tell her what a terrific cook she is.

Last edited:
about that ship

The gear used on a FLIP must be extremely sensitive, a SALM buoy would have been a lot cheaper.

(If you're smart, you do the cooking. Euh, on second thought, that's not so smart)

Attachments

• Flipped Out.jpg
    Flipped Out.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Purely for the "sport" I'm sure.... Note to self: must keep track of score in case SWMBO ask who's ahead. The standard male response of "who gives a rat's *** - look at those [fill in the blank] will result in a cold front moving in producing a dinner that is both burnt and cold..... :eek::eek::eek:
ps - If you are smart (and that is a challenge here in da Pub) you will choke that dinner down and then tell her what a terrific cook she is.

Ranging well in the Iq chalange (being prety much chalanged) as you all knows
so best cooking I do myself.

If I get same poor gruel standard response is. "I wuld never cook like this for you"

Whatever next?

Things heard about but never seen (being in petrol rigs tik this one for me)
Things you heard about and wuld like to see. (tick)
Things you heard about but you are beter not get cought at looking at, othervise forghet dinner is going to be a week of arguments and then it will be used (albeit out of contest) for years to came.(tick)

Still prety much ineresting stuff (The ship) whatever next?
A ship that got no bits stiking out of water?:D
Or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAw7ylgGXyY
SWMBO WARNING
Do not forghet to use olimpics when you go and search the tube for girls and wrestling

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
and apart from jokes was not even alowed to watch Tomb Rider till past year 7 with current SWMBO

Belongs to things i've heard about, but better not get caught looking at.

What you don't want to get caught watching iz what they watch - it haz the girlz little secrets they all cluck about. It iz cherrytv.com - but you didn't here that from meeeeee. :bfold: