The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE

(don't take much)

ME need this
Quote from Wiky>
Recreational useNitrous oxide can cause analgesia, depersonalization, derealization, dizziness, euphoria, and some sound distortion.[36] Research has also found that it increases suggestibility and imagination.[37] Inhalation of nitrous oxide for recreational use, with the purpose of causing euphoria and/or slight hallucinations, began as a phenomenon for the British upper class in 1799, known as "laughing gas parties".

or better Lasses (no, No Glasses I realy mean Lasses with the L):D

BY the way abowe is only Joke altrought same prety good poetry came out of it do not do such a thing (me need to find now)
because >
quote about legalieties
In the United States, possession of nitrous oxide is legal under federal law and is not subject to DEA purview.[89] It is, however, regulated by the Food and Drug Administration under the Food Drug and Cosmetics Act; prosecution is possible under its "misbranding" clauses, prohibiting the sale or distribution of nitrous oxide for the purpose of human consumption.

And the one used in cars is quite nasty dangerous stuff not like the one used for making wipped cream.

oh no did I realy said WHIPPED CREAM?

The use of Whipped and Cream on this forum is prone to cause quite a loot
sorry to late now

Joined 2006
Paid Member
New definition for ya Ninnyhammers......:D:D:D

Attachments

• Ninnyhammer.gif
    Ninnyhammer.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 87
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Gyuri - Dachshunds are nice doggy's to have around. Here is one giving a kitty a ride home after he passed out in the alleyway behind the local tavern. I'm nut sure if the kitty wuz out having "malts" with Brian but reportedly he commented that part of the problem was caused because he had been drinking on an empty stomach...... :D:D:D

Attachments

• Dachshund with Drunk cat.jpg
    Dachshund with Drunk cat.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 110