The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

It seems that creative English is doomed! Guess which Audi owner has now got a spell-check connected up!!!:p:p He wrote the following on another thread only today:

"Hi glad you got them
I have put on the envelope a picture of the Silk screen.
Diodes sink tab faces towards output capacitors on your picture top of board is Imput.
2 Jumpers marked with felt tip are needed on this but wont be needed if we go for 2 layers boards and top cooper is used as ground plane."

Bksbth:

write, x100, the word "Input"....then you can get off the naughty step.;)

Last edited:
Well dat sux!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Naught to worrie tho - I'm still here - and still big dummy!!! :D:D:D

We who sit quietly :yawn: in dark corners of the pub whilst nursing a pint of beer do not have to be told that the noisy ones have arrived at the bar. We can see that.......and also can tell that they have been in a few other bars earlier!:)

ZM the landlord at the Pass Pub has to be the dumbest though; he does not charge for the drink.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
We who sit quietly :yawn: in dark corners of the pub whilst nursing a pint of beer do not have to be told that the noisy ones have arrived at the bar. We can see that.......and also can tell that they have been in a few other bars earlier!:)

ZM the landlord at the Pass Pub has to be the dumbest though; he does not charge for the drink.

Well - I will give ya that - plus the factoid that I'm a Yank - and we are famous for being loudmouthed and big headed - blah - blah - blah. Not to mention that I ama flaming ENTJ - ifya are smart enough to finger out that acronym :p

Jacco is has a full year honorary pass at the head of the dummy table this year because he can give people one mangled finger salute....:rolleyes:

No spell checking here Just on the fly and with passion.

All left to pure chance...

Did not realise double t at end like imputto or imputtare (to accuse)

Just because your gran gran gran....dad made mistake ages ago it does not mean that one have to change his ways

Everybody know that m is always before P

:scratch1:Or not?:confused:

How do you like the boards?
Dides right way around neh?

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
No spell checking here Just on the fly and with passion.

All left to pure chance...

Did not realise double t at end like imputto or imputtare (to accuse)

Just because your gran gran gran....dad made mistake ages ago it does not mean that one have to change his ways

Everybody know that before m is always before P

:scratch1:Or not?:confused:

How do you like the boards?
Dides right way around neh?

O is before P - I think????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The one that got lost gran gran gran ......(loads of them but got bored after 3 one)dad.

Anglic Anglis Englis English what ever as long as we have lough togheter.

My gran gran gran dad was German - back when Alsace was part of Prussia... then became French and - for obvious reasons moved to Switzerland............and then to Ireland!

This is a pic of a "lough" in Ireland.:D:D

Attachments

• Upper-Lough-Corrib.jpg
    Upper-Lough-Corrib.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Empty here...been helping myself while landlord ZM is outside scrubbing his rocks for the oncoming summer grillings. :)

So I wandered down to John Curl's pub.......yet another bar room brawl going on......despite the fact that it is a pretty private bar. You have to pretend that you are really not dumb to get in there.....and then risk getting your mouth smacked. Now that IS dumb!:eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Empty here...been helping myself while landlord ZM is outside scrubbing his rocks for the oncoming summer grillings. :)

So I wandered down to John Curl's pub.......yet another bar room brawl going on......despite the fact that it is a pretty private bar. You have to pretend that you are really not dumb to get in there.....and then risk getting your mouth smacked. Now that IS dumb!:eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is a bit quite around in here - I wonder if I can get the beer wench to come over here and ................... well, never mind..:devily:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
............... I wonder if I can get the beer wench to come over here and ................... well, never mind..:devily:

I noticed her earlier - skulking about looking guilty as sin and with soap suds up to her elbows. Looked a strange type....beard and Jn Lennon glasses (on her nose) red pigtails, freckles .....in other words > totally dumb. Didn't bother to speak to her.....I get enough of that trouble at home.:)