The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
What is a clean car???

I wuz under the impression that a "clean" car is one which has been carefully gone over to remove all fingerprints and DNA evidence.... :eek::eek:

2nd thought - an auto in which all of the VIN number things match up:D:D:D

Mine get's the occasional shower in a rain storm.... ;)

Ahhhhhhh - finally found a tool that will automatically center my automatic - whatever that is.......

Attachments

• automatic centering punch.jpg
    automatic centering punch.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Do not forghet to look into glove box and under seats and beween all knoks and cranies
Take loads of time as you never know where Official girl friend may find unoficial girl friend
undies.

And don't forghet about yours as unoficial girl friend may send them back by post.

But this is surplus advice as some one over the pond shuld know
Make shure she Sw.....s next time Bill.

No need to worry about showers over here as it is a most permanent feature.

Still Do not came near my car with that tool will you.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Do not forghet to look into glove box and under seats and beween all knoks and cranies
Take loads of time as you never know where Official girl friend may find unoficial girl friend
undies.

No worries there - At my age most of the women have undies that are very easy to find - usually about the size of a small parachute....

Still Do not came near my car with that tool will you.

You should have one of those in your console to break out window of car should you ditch it in a waterway - survival tool. :D:D:D

It can come in hand when keeping 18 y/o granddaughter in line while traveling around as well..... :rolleyes:

I don't think you can use one of those tools on auto's today - as it would most likely punch right thru the shitmetal they use now.....

Last edited:
No worries there - At my age most of the women have undies that are very easy to find - usually about the size of a small parachute....

You should have one of those in your console to break out window of car should you ditch it in a waterway - survival tool. :D:D:D

It can come in hand when keeping 18 y/o granddaughter in line while traveling around as well..... :rolleyes:

I don't think you can use one of those tools on auto's today - as it would most likely punch right thru the shitmetal they use now.....

Agree with almost all of it.

with 2 exceptions

What is a litle water for one born in Venice
My dada trow me in canal at 5.

"If you wana play with mates you got to learn how to swim"

and this was in February.

Tought Country miusic toke care of Granddoughter.

Rule 1 : Do not wear undies.
Rule 2 : Adress all of them always as honey, sugar, whatever, but never their first name.
Rule 3 : Pick a bridge to jump from when you fckd up, which you're bound to do anyway.

Again briliant advice and I have to agree with almost all of it

Apart from Number 3:D as I have run out of them 2 times over as we only have 450 od ones in Venice.:D

Rule 1 : Do not wear undies.
Rule 2 : Adress all of them always as honey, sugar, whatever, but never their first name.
Rule 3 : Pick a bridge to jump from when you fckd up, which you're bound to do anyway.

Reality tells me that:

RULE 1:NEVER - EVER - NOHOW let them know your real name, address or telephone number.

RULE 2: Take steps to remain undiscovered....long fast steps.

Always pay cash if you have to pay for anything.

If you can't do all of these joint the Presidential Guard...I hear that there are a lot of vacancies just now!;)

Re RULE 3..Blame her for the f...up and pick a bridge for her to jump from.;)

Just got briliant Idea

I normaly hide the toilet paper when I want to wind her up but that does not work so well anymore.

So I am thinking

If I can find a pair of hers from when we first met (15 years ago) and then Hide those in car glove box ....:fight::hbeat::rofl: