The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Have nothing to do with that Irish-Italian who is looking for an advance......write your own and cheat him.:cool::cool::cool:

Noooooooo cheating allowed!!!! That is way to easy and you can get caught!!! My Irish Uncle Tickle taught me well!!! The fun in it is to be much slicker than just cheating. Think like a politician and point the finger to 1000 other people. By the time they figure it all out - if they figure it all out - you will be looooooooooooooooog gone - retired - and petting doxie doggy's.... :D:D:D

OK - so then send $$$$ to account in Nigeria where I have a dead prince that haz left me small fortune......

I tought that we may have been realted that most distinctive Canoppio
(is like a pinochio but not as straight) on your Avatar look so familiar when I turn my head pretty quick (might be doppler efect) I also have Nigerian Prince that left me small fortune...

Noooooooo cheating allowed!!!! That is way to easy and you can get caught!!! My Irish Uncle Tickle taught me well!!! The fun in it is to be much slicker than just cheating. Think like a politician and point the finger to 1000 other people. By the time they figure it all out - if they figure it all out - you will be looooooooooooooooog gone - retired - and petting doxie doggy's.... :D:D:D

Just knew that I had seen you before C2C.....

The guy with the tattoo (we had a chat about it actually...told me he was called Randy...so I ran in the opposite direction...just 'in case' you know!;)Better to be safe than sore:cool:) anyway he was singing "He ain't Heavy....He's my Brother"

The other was in the Customs shed in Napoli .... It carried a warning in Itilaian lingo......but I cut that off as no-one here can speak that language, let alone write it!:D:D

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 50
  • MartyFeldman_D.jpg
    MartyFeldman_D.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 58
In fact the one on the right...remember in the Customs Building in Napoli...probably was saying in the italian squiggles that you are BOTH to be treated with caution:D:D:D:D:D:xeye:
And obviously one of you is known to the law as Feldman and the other simply as Marty...but, which is who!:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The guy with the tattoo

Career goal of whaco cwrazy 18 y/o granddaughter that I keep trying to sell off here is to be tattoo artist. We have found a guy that will take her on as an apprentice but she needs to save up enough $$$$ for tuition fee. The really strange thing is that after a year of training and a couple of more years of experience that she will be making better money than my PhD Prof. sister makes from teaching dumb undergrad brats how to be mind reading shrinks..... :xeye: