The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Anyone that can manage to have big old TT made outta British tank parts - well - maybe not so dumb. Depends on how U managed to get that beauty away from where it wuz at.

I can see it now - "hey boss - that crappy EMT finally broke down and needs to go to da scrap heap - I replaced it with a $99 USB TT that I got offa flea-bay"....... "BTW - I need to take a couple of sick days off too." :D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
:D:D:D:D
Funny and back to normal.

Sorry just one on topic off topic line or 2
Actualy me thinking just one belt easy and better cancellation.
Can have motor and idler on realy foating cradle.

Back to of topic
:D:D:D:D:rofl:

Let him try to patent this then he has got to sue us and waste loada dosh.

:wave:

Don't get attorneys involved - they will be the ones that wind up with all of the $$$$. Waste of time...... may they all burn in you know where..... :devilr:

Any way as apparently this is still going
I gotta post picture of my skinny legs
Only place where I am legaly alowed to do so

Attachments

• DIVE 022.jpg
    DIVE 022.jpg
    782.1 KB · Views: 345
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Any way as apparently this is still going
I gotta post picture of my skinny legs
Only place where I am legaly alowed to do so

I thought that U said somewhere that you were getting ready to celebrate #70 birthday soon - I think it wuz coming up Thursday. Soooooo - either my memory is bad (no surprise with that) orrrrrr - you do have a brain and are trying to pass yourself off as dummy that you really aren't. :D:D:D

Ahhhhhhhh - I did find that post - but fella getting ready for #70 is brianco - soooooo my memory is mucked up again.

Last edited:
Ops sorry wrong picture.

Not a clue on how she got there was on disk with last dive pictures

Getting ready for 70 birthday sampling cakes and Vino for that party is prety cool idea
I will have to do that for next 19 years
NO PROBLEMO

You where warned about skinny legs....

Attachments

• DIVE 048.jpg
    DIVE 048.jpg
    974.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
There are a few around made out of Swiss battleships!

Da Swiss made a lot of very good thingy's - such as watches and camera's - but I looked around and could not find even one battleship that the Swiss made.

But I watch the sales for those Thorens toys...... Me like 'em!!! :cool:

Oooos! Me thinks I got havea brainfart again - wrong country........

Last edited:
Any way turn table idea.

Sorry Bksabath, like all good ideas, someone always beats you (me) to it, Google Void turntable, I have the baby Valdi, the Reference used three motors.

As for dumb ideas, I'm usually in a league of my own If you want a really dumb idea, I had one a few years ago - a TT with no motor! but it's got a turbine, an oil pump and reservoir with baffles.

Attachments

• Dumb TT.gif
    Dumb TT.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Sorry Bksabath, like all good ideas, someone always beats you (me) to it, Google Void turntable, I have the baby Valdi, the Reference used three motors.

As for dumb ideas, I'm usually in a league of my own If you want a really dumb idea, I had one a few years ago - a TT with no motor! but it's got a turbine, an oil pump and reservoir with baffles.

Ha-Ha - another dummy!!!!! I dreamed up one of those as well - but very different from yours. No electric motor - runs on gravity - and time - and that's all I'm gonna say.....:D:D:D

I forgot to mention - it's about the size of a big fridge.....