Paid Member
To quite in Pub - everyone must be out hunting bunnies for dinner...... :eek:

Attachments

• elmer fudd.gif
    elmer fudd.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 90
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Gyuri you beat me. I had such a dog as a kid, lovely memories. Regarding cars, these days i was fiddling with my Fiat Punto. Being built in 1994, it's becoming an oldtimer :)

I have been around Dachshunds always - have 3 in the house now - plus the 18 y/o granddaughter I keep trying to sell off. I'm not sure who gets into more mischief - the dogs or the granddaughter..... :D:D:D

Bksabath - here is a bit of music I doubt that you get to hear much of... One of favorite countries to have lived in is Texas. I know that if you look on a map of the USA that Texas is included as being part of the US. Texans regard it as being the other way around - that the USA is actually part of Texas!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Asleep At The Wheel on Austin City Limits - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOT6ZqWS25g&feature=related

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tanks for posting that
Alwaise nice to get ideas about different music
Snag is the 386 I am using at present got no volume (workputer)
So enligtment postponed to tomorow

Welllllllllllllll - in that case - here is a little something will give those nice speakers a bit of a test. If the cat runs off and the neighborhood dogs start to howl - well then I would say that they are doing a bang up job of things!!!! :D:D:D

"DUELING PIPERS" College of Piping - YouTube

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Give same get same
One of my favorite albums
This is just litle sampler (one track)

Sunday night at work is so quiet going to conjure up sometink to do.

We (well some of us) do know the Chieftains. Especially around the Nashville Tennessee area as we have a lot of blue grass and folk music artist in the area. Here is a link to the Chieftains and Alison Krauss playing together. Alison has recorded a lot of County and Western music and did a lot of that here in Nashville..... :D:D:D

The Chieftains & Alison Krauss - Molly Ban - YouTube
Another with the Chieftains and Martina McBride.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOOlKBwhIHA&feature=related

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks, my friend. Actually, I'm considering selling it, rather than going through the pain and hassels of shipping it from Colorado to Florida when I move in a few weeks..... 2,420 km....... sigh......

Ship all of your other stuff - DRIVE the dam* JAG!!!! What are you thinking???!!!!! :D:D:D

That would be a wonderful bit of a road trip in a car like that!!! :cool:

Got bit of funny dream.

I was walking on hard shoulder towards an improbably near petrol station having run out gas on new motor when I came across old oil can and toke my frustration to it
Mighty kick and cans land a few yards further
Second mighty kick and a third.
Funny thing happens then
Out of oil can a wisp of steam start to take shape of genie. Funny friendley sort of chap whit cloud of white airs ( look like he uses Tesla coil to dry them) bulbous nose and big mustachio dressed in some what confortable attire, T shirt and funny jammy pants with white and black dogs print
What the F... did you do that for the genie said I was having a nice fat one and now I am here?
Now this being a dream I replied puzzled by familiar smell of wisp of steam
very sorry won’t do that again I am feeling bit frustrated having to slog 3 miles to next petrol station and no decent music to listen to.
Well now that you got me out of there you might as well have a wish on me genie said
After pondering for a bit I asked the genie if by any chance he could make me little FIFI gadget so I could listen to music like I did at home.
Scratch scratch goes genie on even more ruffled hair
Well you go to need preamp amp and a set of speakers in the space of packet of fags.
Yeah that be nice I goes
Genies goes well power supply is going to be a bitch but one can use heat of sink to make up voltage rails to do that you need to twiddle with plank constant so you could tap on parallel universe and a get dark mater confabulator to get rails on Mobius strip equation
Speaker may be a bit easy as plasma hi voltage focusing lens gigamegic to make air implode and give you nice sound.
And a couple of SIC
Yeah I goes I have one of those please
Genie goes hang on SIC are not that easy to get anything else I could do for you.
Well I would like to understand women I said
Genie Is that FiFi gadget balanced?