The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hey ZM, that's some real purdy girls you gots yer hands on there. What's the plan?

naah - nothing special ..... just puttin' them in ~240L ML TL ; that's max I can squeeze in our living room , without jeopardy to must earn for more litres .
that can be tricky and sweaty task , which isn't too much of fun if you're doing it with purpose :clown:

Speaking of whales, you guys peekin' at me belly again?.......

I'm hearing that you're looking these days just as Jacco's smaller brother .
He's even bigger than he was at BAF , even if that's hard to imagine .
Anyway - I was well behaving all the time , knowing for his rainbow palette of belts in dunnowhichbutcertainlynotfunny Eastern Craft

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
whazzat ?

all wakoo's playin' Dodo(again ) ?

:rofl:

Attachments

• dodo.jpg
    dodo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 135
Joined 2006
Paid Member
yo c2c Dodo ;

I want to ask you for long time , but I'm always sidetracked ........ what's status of your Mamboni-EnABL-Walsh fun ?

Sitting around playing music and HT. I keep thinking about playing around and building some other things - and my wife keeps spending all of my playing around money. :rolleyes:

I have about 5 projects I would like to do - even have done design work - and about $5 to do them with. :headbash::violin::cuss::bawling:

Perhaps you will adopt me? :eek:

Attachments

• Walsh5 Remake Dec 2010.jpg
    Walsh5 Remake Dec 2010.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 91
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tomorrow I will drive to Huntsville Alabama and pick up 18 y/o granddaughter to stay with us. The last time I did this (a couple of years ago) it cost so much $$$ to keep her going that I just finished paying off the bills. Wuz just getting ready to go back to work on DIY projects. I knew it wuz to good to last!!!! Anyone know what the going price for 18 y/o girls is now days????? Eh - on second thought - I would probably have to pay someone to take her off my hands. Hmmmmmmmm........ I will need to start taking out advertisements in foreign news papers for "marry an American Woman"......... Sigh - there is no answer for me. I am doomed to be spending my DIY $$$$$ on the girls..... Grrrrrrrrrrr...

Now I'm even less than bid dummy - I am broke dummy!!!!

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
just enjoy

they're divine part of our dirty and selfish lives

:rofl:

Yes indeed. OTOH - they pretty much sit around and complain about the men all of the time so I feel a little payback is all fair. Still - I wouldn't be alive if not for my wife. Moody 18 y/o granddaughters that know everything - well that is a real test..... But then - the harder the test the sweeter the rewards..... Assuming of course that you survive the test!!!:cool:

I am looking for cheap tickets aboard a trap steamship for the next couple of years....

Difference between geriatric grade, married to a youngster, and a grandfather of an 18 y/o, is that the rich guy pretends she's his granddaugher and gramps fantasizes of her as a play bunny.

During a short frenzy, i did the 25 year younger women routine. Rather expensive and wears off really fast, like buying a new car, the grandPOW feeling doesn't take long to pop his head. (i dig nerdy chicks, but only if they have giant boobs)