Joined 2003
Paid Member
;)

Attachments

• Z.jpg
    Z.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 171
as foolish]

it's a mad house, trip over a 4-eyes telecom geek/sales ceo with a freebee mobile world laptop bag every two steps.
WHen i arrived, i was told it's way more than 60k. Add the regular number of youths in Ibiza style outfit ( loads of young Italians), and you'll find it hard to locate a vacant hotelroom.
At/around the Ramblas in the evenings it's like that bowler hat scene in the Thomas Crown affair remake with Pierce Brosnan (Mobile world labelled laptop bags instead)

So, nice and cosy (if they keep 'm locked up in the daytime, and not let them stray where me is at)
Me sunburn today, ha.

Cal.... you must live in a VERY temperate part of Canada....

Yes, in Vancouver only with the arctic outflows do see anything like snow or cold. Today at noon it was 11 degrees. That's 52 in 'merican. :)

Here's a snip from Wiki:

"The annual average temperature in Vancouver is 11.0 °C (51.8 °F) downtown and 10.1 °C (50.2 °F) at the Airport, in Richmond, amongst the mildest in Canada. It is located in a USDA plant hardiness zone of 8, similar to other coastal or near-costal cities such as Seattle, Portland, Amsterdam and London, as well as places such as Atlanta, Georgia and Raleigh, North Carolina, far to the south. The mild climate allows plants such as the Windmill Palm to sustain."