The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Oh Yeah, try a new mail box.

(after me lifted it from the car yesterday, both my back and knees informed me i forgot to read the 550lb card. Martyr's day, huh ?)

Attachments

• LB1.jpg
    LB1.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 136
I have just been informed that SWMBO does not think that a TT is suitable as a Valentine's day gift.... :rolleyes:

Nice try tho....... :D:D:D

Thomas,

You really need to be more thoughtful. Very few Women find audio equipment to be much of a gift.

Men that are sensitive and truly understand women (that's me), put a lot more thought into getting something that is quite romantic...like the bandsaw I just gave my Wife.

Best Regards,
Terry

I got some serious bonus points for the heart shaped pizza I made last night. I even used strips of deli meat to spell out a real sweeheart message on top. That, along with the clams, crab, heart shaped cucumber, and cupcakes with rose shaped icing made for a nice evening I'll tell you.

Now, I wonder what I'm going to do to erase all those points? I got quite a few so I could be really bad. Something like a new set of woofers sounds good. What? You were expecting a trip to Vegas? Sorry my friends I am far too boring for that. Using up mortgage money is bad enough at my age.

Cheers.