The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I had a nice long bike trip yesterday ... Hours in the cold ...

Now I am sitting in lotus position in hot water tub, hoping that, one day, the thingies under the kilt will recover usual size ...:D

Manu

Thanks for nice email thommy ;)
A BIG SMOOCH FOR YOU!!!! :grouphug:

Attachments

• raisins.jpg
    raisins.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 88
  • vienna sausage.jpg
    vienna sausage.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 93
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Latest strange things about lost daddy - I am getting leads from different sources independent from each other and unaware of what the other sources have revealed.

1) There is most likely at least one other half-sister yet to be found - born somewhere around Memphis Tennessee in 1954 - and wuz seen when she wuz being carried in new wife arms.
2) Unconfirmed rumors from two independent sources from different times and different cities that daddy may have been in committed gay relationships. Yes - I said gay - in da 1950's - when in unenlightened times in USA that could get you put into jail. Of course that might be observed as a bonus.
3) When daddy wuz in US Army during WWII he wuz trained as a sniper. If you have ever known a sniper (and I have) you will understand that they are a very different person from the rest of us.:trapper:

I' having a big ball of FUN digging through the ghost of daddy's past. There will be breadcrumb's to follow coming from time to time.....

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Courtesy of ZM, we are having a Kurosawa film festival.
:cool:

Hmmmmmmmmmm........... A Pass Home Theater Entertainment Center :D

I'm thinking such a thing would take up two floors in a normal house. One floor for all of the electronics (+ refrigerated cooling system - also known as a meat locker if it were in a butcher's shop) and one floor for big screen and big speakers. 5.1 OB system perhaps - of course with latest push-pull bass squeezer's.

I'm bett'n all of the lights in the neighborhood dim when he fires that sucker up!!!! :D:D:D

Good movies to watch - most likely a good bottle of vino around too... :cool: