The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I did

it seems that you're blind too , so you can't read what's written in e-mail

:rofl:

Well - I keep looking for stupid service manual for secret Papa amp and what I find is VERY different than that!!!

I knew that you would never send me such a thing without your Papa's blessing.

What I found is very cooooool thingy - maybe even as cool as super secret Papa amp that wasn't included. But of course dis is all secret - shhhhhh.:trapper:

Hey - it is even printed on acid free paper!!! This is very very good because it won't eat my monitor screen.....

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
This much I can reveal - It is not a manual for a super secret Papa amp - not even a picture of Papa from BAF thingy.

It is nothing at all to do with things from this world and time. At first scan it is very interesting with the promise of being remarkable and perhaps even a little bit of treasure.

Thank You ZM!!!

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
So gentlemen, back to the topic please ...

Where did we leave off ...
Ah, yes, we had a philological discussion about the so called tiddy nipple pink ?

The beautiful think with slang is that it is nice mix of metaphorical precision and correctness ...

:rofl:

And of course the 1st things that comes to mind is all of the other shades of things pink..... :D:D:D:D

And very probably seen in the back seat of that Pink Caddy......

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• we.JPG
    we.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 137
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Pssssssssssssst - hey look over there - do you see him? Isn't that you know who??

Who? The one that drove up on the tiddy nipple pink bike that looks like a Cadillac?

Yeah - he's the one. I wonder if I can get an autograph???

Here's ah BIG SMOOCH for Mighty ZM for nice present......... :cool:

Attachments

• 29088_1408465446281_1071789761_1203015_2468855_n.jpg
    29088_1408465446281_1071789761_1203015_2468855_n.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 119
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thomas is that a camel wide you're smoking? More importantly who's the blond sitting on the bench over your right shoulder. I like the little black dress.

1) Not a Camel - Marlboro 100 - but I'm not sure I can mention names of certain products such as this in today's political environment. To heck with it - I'm already sitting in the corner at the dummy table anyway - and now you know another reason why I'm a dummy.

2) I don't know who that lady is - the photo was taken before my beard turned completely all gray. If had noticed her at the time - and if she were available - I'm sure that I would know a lot more about her. :rolleyes:

Now - to today's cwrazy fun thing to do.
1) Grab 1st person you see (maybe not a police officer - but maybe OK)
2) Turn on video - turn UP audio - press play.

Laurel and Hardy dance to ZZ Top

3) Boooooooooooooogie!!!!!!
4) Roll on da floor laughing!!!

You will be smiling the rest of the day (if you don't sprain your back).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
just posted on Baby DiyA , under Jokes , with disclaimer note - "not exactly a joke , but you'll ROTFLMAO"

Last weekend at Larry's Pistol & Pawn Shop...
... I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Toni. What I came across was a 100,000-volt pocket/purse-sized taser. The effects of the taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse affect on an assailant. The idea is to allow my wife -- who would never consider a gun -----adequate time to retreat to safety. -----------WAY TOO COOL!!
Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded in two triple-a batteries and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. But then I read (yes, 'read') that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time; I'd get the blue arch of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs and I'd know it was working.
Awesome!!! (Actually, I have yet to explain to Toni what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave). Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-a batteries, right?!! There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh and blood moving target. I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second) and thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised. Am I wrong?
So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and taser in another. The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water. Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries.
So, I'm sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side as to say, "don't do it," reasoning that a one-second burst from such a tiny little ole thing couldn't hurt all that bad. I decided to give myself a one-second burst just for the heck of it. I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION .
I'm pretty sure Jessie Ventura ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, and body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs.
You should know, if you ever feel compelled to "mug" yourself with a taser, that there is no such thing as a one-second burst when you zap yourself. You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor.
SON-OF-A-... that hurt like hell!!! A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected what little wits I had left, sat up and surveyed the landscape. My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace. How did they up get there??? My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching. My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs. I'm still looking for my gonads!! I'm offering a significant reward for their safe return.
Submitted by Dave, Bolder, Co.

Attachments

• buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 91
Joined 2006
Paid Member
just posted on Baby DiyA , under Jokes , with disclaimer note - "not exactly a joke , but you'll ROTFLMAO"

Dave is invited to join me over at the dummy table at the Pass Pub.

As evidence of how far ahead of his time Papa is - the scientific world is just now catching up to him and supersymmetry. Man - if these fools had only been building Pass amp clones they could have saved themselves a lot of time and $$$. Just goes to show you - Papa is pretty smart cookie - and he does have a degree in that physics stuff in case you are wondering.

Is the New Physics Here? Atom Smashers Get an Antimatter Surprise - Yahoo! News

Hey - anyone been boogie'n yet??? :D:D:D