The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I like those 4 wheels bikes ...

249753d1321471596-pass-pub-high-end-off-topic-thread-1959_cadillac_eldorado-pic-33080.jpeg

Manu

We had slang name for that color (colour) tiddy nipple pink. I think perhaps you like the color as much a big 4 wheel bike with tail fins.... :D:D:D

I know I am a fan of the tiddy nipples..... :rolleyes:

BTW – I wuz up until 0100hrs catching up for 45 years of not knowing lost Vegas sister on telephone. All of a sudden SWMBO arose from her slumber and came into the lounge room and gave me “the look”…. That experience gave me an entirely new perspective about my Lakota heritage and how the women are boss of the tipi – and why Chief Bone Necklace is alone in this photo – looking as if he just got the same look from his Mrs. Squaw.

Attachments

• 300px-Chief_Bone_Necklace-Oglala_Lakota-1899_Heyn_Photo.jpg
    300px-Chief_Bone_Necklace-Oglala_Lakota-1899_Heyn_Photo.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Powder coat--Fugly, ZM

Nice powder coat on the frame, ZM...... officially "fugly" now....!

I love powder coating. I've dropped heavy rachet wrenches on my race car frames, thinking that I've totaled the frame's finish.....only to find NO DAMAGE. The stuff is almost bullet-proof....

Just wondering if you are going to have problems with the powder coat on the threads of the bottom bracket. Hope you have access to a proper sized BB tap, so you can "chase out" those threads. Getting powder coat OFF, is a LOT more labor-intensive than putting it ON..... :D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
do not worry , CanAm Zen - my friend Stein have all necessary tool ; he just forgot to clean threads , after exquisite work with cleaning and painting the frame .
he's wakoo ; motto on his steintrikes.com site is "Always innovate , never imitate" , with reason .
:rofl:
you can wake him in middle of the night , and he'll calc Ackermann angles from head

:devily:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
c2c

shoot me with an e-mail at >sasica5@gmail.com<

I will be glad to do that ZM. :cool:
Is there anything you would like me to actually say? You know - like Hi ZM, my name is Thomas - I'm 6ft. tall 190 lbs and showing the 1st signs of graying hair. For fun activities I enjoy building and listening to audio equipment and researching my family roots. I'm a Christen and currently married to a wonderful gal named Susan and am a big fan of Dachshund doggy's. For only $4.99 per minute you can watch me on my live video feed at ------ ooops - I forgot - no commercial advertising on diyAudio - so skip dat part!!!. :rolleyes:

ps - I don't do dirty photo's of Dachshunds..... :mischiev:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm waaaaaaaaaaaaaiting!!! What ya got - perhaps you are thinking that you are a long lost member of my tribe???? I have new found sisters coming outta da woodwork (tracking another one now) and I could use some brothers or nephews!!! Heck - maybe I'll adopt you just to have a guy around to balance things out with!!!

Last edited: