The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Old meets new!

My Threshold NS-10 installed in my vintage Sansui rack feeding modern day FLAC files from a computer via my "Abrahamsen" DAC:

IMG_1613.JPG

:cloud9:

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Wonderful toys there ZM - are they yours????

BTW - in the attached photo are you giving the speaker a big smooch (many of us still remember "the kiss" from BAF) or a speaker port rectal exam - or both? :D:D:D

It is good to see everyone back around - I have been busy tracing family history - and today I have discovered a new half sister that I have never known about. It's a looooooooooooooog story!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ZM with speaker.JPG
    ZM with speaker.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 120
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
nope , they aren't mine , even if they're result of my eternal brainstorming :rofl:

as written in blog title - they're in possession of Baby DiyA member Hifish ( Vidard here ) ;

he was wakoo enough to :

1. without any previous experience with my wakooness - collect all parts for Babelfish J ( with little consulting help of M. ZM ) , then give that pile o' parts to me , for proper disposal ( read - piling them in functional gadget ) ;
2. according to my plans - collect all Sonido spks , pay for producing boxes , and open apartment doors to me , to put them in life .

so - he is a man with many flaws ...... and greatest of them is gullibility

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 138