The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Thank you Dave for having the grace to accept my apology ... I didn't paint a very good portrait of myself - I let myself down ... Been a rough week in many areas - that situation was the proverbial straw ! Nevertheless , posting those comments was a disrespectful to all and silly thing to do . I'll just put it down to something else I needed to learn .

Thanks again , Richard

regularly tortured by a company named (parcel service)

That's already an oldy.

The latest is Magic Logistics Service, when the parcel arrives, you empty it and get yourself inside, after which the courier will saw the box in half.
And the best part : Zero delivery cost, the company you ordered the free samples from pays for All of it !

Last edited:
You're nice guy to react this way, as Dave says ... But frankly I understand your point

The last 3 weeks I was regularly tortured by a company named GLS (parcel service).

Manu

Well, they don't have the entire honor for driving a few people insane.
The Danish postal (dis)service did their part of the work, to create the mess.

Such a mess, they sure couldn't manage to create on their own, it takes quite a few people of sub standard intelligence :D

Magura :)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
You're nice guy to react this way, as Dave says ... But frankly I understand your point

The last 3 weeks I was regularly tortured by a company named GLS (parcel service).

Manu

richluvsound,

I am happy you changed your mind .......Welcome again!

That's already an oldy.

The latest is Magic Logistics Service, when the parcel arrives, you empty it and get yourself inside, after which the courier will saw the box in half.
And the best part : Zero delivery cost, the company you ordered the free samples from pays for All of it !

what I missed ?

:clown: