The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Maybe thinking of your wife :) and Isa :) will fill up the hole....

hehe

there is Skype , luckily ......

trick question :

who's this :

:rofl:

Attachments

• Dutchywhale.jpg
    Dutchywhale.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 459
Just got home and the Darn Power Outs in my little SF neighborhood.
A few blocks from Jacco's (and ZM's ?) wonderings in the Castro, and 2 miles from ground zero BAF don't know who's to blame !
Need to decide to save ice cubes or beer (and Variac wants us there before 8:30 tomorrow)
Lots of folks wearing tie dye in this neighborhood but no ZM ... yet, maybe the melting ice cubes will draw them?

-Antonio

Normal people, such as yourself...

Just kidding... and thank you, I don't hear that too often. :)
Actually it's me, who's still a bit damaged by eggnogs. A friend of mine became father a few days ago (Marie-Elisabeth - such a tiny and cute living being!). Instead of killing a good bottle of champagne we chinked glasses with "Verpoorten Eierlikör". ;)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Just kidding... and thank you, I don't hear that too often. :)
Actually it's me, who's still a bit damaged by eggnogs. A friend of mine became father a few days ago (Marie-Elisabeth - such a tiny and cute living being!). Instead of killing a good bottle of champagne we chinked glasses with "Verpoorten Eierlikör". ;)

:up::up:

OK - after you destroy a few million more brain cells you will be welcome to join ZM, myself, and a few select others over at the dummies table. We are pretty easy to spot. :D

Stooges Greatest Hits 01 - YouTube

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Vix - I'm here - pull up a chair and I'll see if I can get the attention of the service wench.:D:D:D

Ooooooooooooof course - this is my usual seat over in the corner - better know as the dummies table. :rolleyes:

I will surprised if we hear or see anything from those kids at BAF today - they are having waaaaaaaay tooooooo muuuuuuch fuuuuun to even be considering us.

There might be one or two (out of the crowd of hundreds) that haven't had to much to drink or smoke and that have a camera with them. Perhaps they will have enough energy left over after a very busy day to toss us a bone - or a photo or two.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
There might be one or two (out of the crowd of hundreds) that haven't had to much to drink or smoke and that have a camera with them. Perhaps they will have enough energy left over after a very busy day to toss us a bone - or a photo or two.

Hmmmmmmmm - looks as if I wuz wrong again. Nothing unusual about that.

Next year we should appoint a designated photo taker. At least the Canuck's up at P10's fest know how to shoot and post a few photo's despite the effects of consuming mass quantities of beer that actually has "kick" to it.