buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 231
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:wave2::wave2:
I have one labelled "KNJAZ MILOS" :rofl:
Dunno how much % ...
But excellent brand, I can recommend - And Ultrafast mind recovery ...
(My mind is :snail:, though ...)
:spin::spin:
Manu

it's around 19 grad (Bauman) = 38% vol. = 76 proofs

What's wrong with good Grappa all of a sudden?
It sure approaches 60% vol. , at least the real good ones :D

Magura :)

you're Wakoodanske , grandchild of Russian soldiers , who drunk diesel during WWII

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Grappa gets to 60 %easy
Just get the real stuff
Nardini is a sure bet and the yellow one is much smoother stuff one of my faws and could not be more real (still machine guns holes from WW1 on the still building)
The yellow standard issue get to 50% you can get specials at 60% there and still legal

Or you can if you know whose whos get much hiher
I tried 75 % same dude in Val Daosta with is own still making just a few very special bottles for friends and such absolutely unbelievable went down really well leaving the sensation of grape pips stuck on tooth like and when it reach the bottom it was as if you where listening to nesun dorma for the first time ever

There is quite a few designer still working as in picture 38 proof and not that manly
Just a collector piece as dated 2000.

If you happen to get around few vineyards at time they make same very special stuff
I tried real Picolit but considering that the vineyard use to make about 1000 botles of vine each year that was probably one of 5 maybe 6 botles.

Funny thing grappa after the third one after a good meal it gets you talking and as you talk and have same more it get you fell real good and get same more.

Snag is when you get up is Timber and you will not remember a thing the day after.

Attachments

• NEW f5 018.jpg
    NEW f5 018.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 148
  • NEW f5 019.jpg
    NEW f5 019.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: