The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Ha, ha, ha. This is funny how things get active in no time. I say, since the cleaning crew :D did not arrive yet, and it seems like we already self regulated ourselves, lets forgot on what happened a few posts back and we move on to some more peaceful subjects. We are all fine gents here and it is pleasure chating with you guys. In the sign of peace, I will go to my favorite grocer who has Ooze store and sells Australian vines and other goodies from down under. I will choose one bottle and cheer you tonight Mr. Mellon Head. You do the same.

Weather today here in SF is absolutely great today, so I decided to take my crew out for lunch on field and play Frisbee during lunch break. Life is great (so far) :D:D:D;):p By the way with this weather report I did not wanted to **** off Sweeds. :D:D:D:D:D

Best to all
AR2

Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:rofl:

I know for just one man , who's sinless enough - to have this :

( OK - I know for one more , with hair & beard gray enough , to be enough .......... and his name isn't Gandalph ; it will be corrected tonight )

Attachments

• BSButton.jpg
    BSButton.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Oki - got the message! (Trumph not for president - my way).
Sorry for intruding, but just advocated for clearing a thread in the overall forum.
Misinterpretated this thread - but I'll just get out of the way.

Btw: I just love to get into a DIY of this marvelous subject of easy-listening. Based on the knick-knack of the off-on controller
YouTube - JBL Integrated amp with sansui tuner and McIntosh speakers

(I just keep quiet)
All the best, Peter

I knew it!!!
Here I go, trying to assemble a 3-way speaker with some old woofer, a Teele-smald midrange and a tweeter - and what Iøam get:

pix 1 is me in the morning, pix 2 is my girlfriend - pix 3 is after having messed with old solder and too much heat-sink (the pass-ology-way).

But thanks c2 - refresghing"

All the best, Peter

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I knew it!!!
Here I go, trying to assemble a 3-way speaker with some old woofer, a Teele-smald midrange and a tweeter - and what Iøam get:
pix 1 is me in the morning, pix 2 is my girlfriend - pix 3 is after having messed with old solder and too much heat-sink (the pass-ology-way).

But thanks c2 - refresghing"

All the best, Peter

OK - it looks as if you are having trouble attaching photo's - so we will make it easier for you.

Just show picture #2 here. The other one's that have something to actually do with audio can get posted over in "real threads" - where they might actually get an answer that will be helpful!! :D:D:D

Nah - toooooo late to try and escape!!!! You have entered the OT zone and will need to become assimilated with all of the other dummies gathered here. ;)

Nelson, can we see some curves to your slick new SiC VFETS?
Maybe they can work in a wicked guitar amp.
Anyone know much about Celestion G12s?

I use the G12-65 Heritage with my Matchless - sometimes along with a Gold.
But from my POV the american Warehouse Speakers units does just as good for half the money.

Peter