The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Reminded me Papa Smurf.
Not because Papa would be small.
But because Papa is as wise and benevolent, like Papa Smurf.

Gyuri

I don't think you can beat that.

How about Mr Miyagi.

"When Miyagi witnesses Daniel getting beat up by the gang , he intervenes and single-handedly defeats all five Cobra Kai with ease. Awed, Daniel asks Miyagi to be his teacher. Miyagi refuses, but agrees to go with Daniel to the Cobra Kai dojo in order to resolve the conflict.They confront the sensei, John Kreese (Martin Kove), an ex-Special Forces Vietnam Veteran who sneers at the concepts of mercy and restraint. Kreese and Miyagi agree to a match between Johnny and Daniel in two months' time at the "All Valley Karate Tournament", where Cobra Kai students can fight Daniel on equal terms. Miyagi also requests that the bullying stop while Daniel trains. " Wikipedia :cool:

Last edited:

Attachments

• MrMiyagi.jpg
    MrMiyagi.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 190
You're not serious, aren't you?

"Wax on. Wax off"
Only someone who has not seen the movie Karate Kid would say that about Mr Miyagi.

Anyone who can catch a fly with a pair of chop sticks is a legend in my book. :rofl:
I love that movie. The acting is corny but the underlying message is very good.
I am sure Nelson would not be offended.

Last edited:
The whole undertaking became very large because every
effort led to something else without end...

That's why I asked. There seem to be a lot of permutations on Open Baffle desing, one can do this and that, in that and that combination, and then just add/tweak this, and then...and it goes on and on...:hypno2:

Guys, sorry for off topic :D

Ah, btw there's a joke: A manager of Tax Administration is having an interview. They ask him what is his favorite number. He says: 83!
The interviewer is a bit perplexed...
-That's 69+VAT! :D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello guys,

A good friend of mine, has managed to end up in a situation that she has no stereo.
She is one of those few women whom loves (loud)music, and I will have to admit that I care a lot about her.
If you should have an amp or a pair of speakers to spare, please let me know, so we can sort her out.

Thanks in advance

Magura :D

Magura, I would be willing to donate and send over a set of drivers. None of these might be ideal for a rockin lady.
I have Mark Audio CHR-70 2nd generation, and a mismatched pair of full range Radio shack 1354, imitation fostex FE-103s, unused. If someone can build her a cabinet, or has one, that might be of interest.