The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hehe you know me I'm lying, big one is full yet.
521031-pass-pub-high-end-off-topic-thread-christmas-presents.jpg

Jacco, I would also like class A amp that doesnt't get hotc and consumes 5 w, but hey as they say, you can't have your cake and eat it. But at least you can eat half a cake and still have another half. I won't comment how would that apply in your case :D
Anyway, the most important is the happy end :D

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I believe ...... in fact - I'm sure , that we (my idiot cats and me , their puppet) are having enormous fun and joy together

until recently we had Doggies around ;

now , not being capable of having a pair of them (to keep each other company,without going out of yard) , I just don't have heart enough to have just one ....... I wouldn't/couldn't stop him going out of yard to have proper fun , and that's too much trouble ....

Attachments

• Lunja-1024x1006.jpg
    Lunja-1024x1006.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 166
...weren't you drinking the same one on NYE....?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice beer bye the way!

Personally, i"m converted since a while to CREAM beer...Boddington, Kilkeny,Guiness,etc.

But buubles are good once a while....

Crafty old codger has a house full of that stuff!.....He's just trying to make us feel sorry for him..................that right Gyuri??? ;););)

[HINT: Check spelling of words in red above!! :mad: We Irish are fussy!:soapbox::D:D]

Happy New Year ALL odd dodos!

Crafty old codger has a house full of that stuff!.....He's just trying to make us feel sorry for him..................that right Gyuri??? ;););)

[HINT: Check spelling of words in red above!! :mad: We Irish are fussy!:soapbox::D:D]

Happy New Year ALL odd dodos!

actually, i,m around 1/16 Irish (grandmother's maiden name is Doyle)

So theoretically, by ancestral right, i have the right to give my opinion on how Guinessss and QillKeni should be Spelled

....not to mention my french ancestry is Celtic

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: