The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.

Mark Twain

Where is U loot?

I have just started to recover from latest bug 2 days in bed whit splitting head ache and every single joint in my body screaming in pain balls had the worst of it and still feel as one been kicked a few times ended up taking pain killers which I don't normally unless I have a broken rib or such even run out of red flower oil to top it all up.

And U ?

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Hoping that you get to feeling better soon Bksabath.....:wchair:

In the mean time I am still swinging from branch to branch of family tree. Believe that I have found Simpson ancestor that also is a fan of audio gear...:D:D:D

Attachments

• Stereo.jpg
    Stereo.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 104
Yup proper sore manly bits gone even worst as proper runny nose and snifles Cafeine seems to work a bit Just got home from 'nother 12 hour shift and ready for nice LUSH Bubble bath.:t_ache:

Best advaice is stay away from UK and upwind of it

Last one bit surpluss for regulars I know .

Here is quote of the day

So lucky to find and eat corn on the cob not so lucky to do so a few days in a row

(Donald Duck)

Hey she may even pop round to soap my back

http://anoushkaloves.com/wp-content...Bath-Ballistics-Bubble-Bars-Bury-Easter-6.jpg

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Are those purple Simpson speaker two ways with a port or 3 ways? I've oft wondered.

Man I need a life.

Get better BK.

Good to see ya back in for a quick pint Cal.... I think that those are three-ways with a port in the rear. Homer has gone whole hog because he has the grills off of 'em, but he does need some speaker stands...

I remember when you could choose what type and color of wood your speaker grills would be.... sigh... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sansui_SP-3500_Stereo_Speakers_web.jpg
    Sansui_SP-3500_Stereo_Speakers_web.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 85
Thanks Albert, good to be back. I miss the pub.

1. Hanh's condo is ready for sale - good, I get my weeekends back
2. Joe has been laid to rest - had to be done
3. Deb is off life support but not out of the woods - half good
4. Dad's back after 6 mos. in Maui but his mind is letting him down and there are decisions to be made - not so good

So it's better than a while ago but things need to improve before I can hang out with the dodos more. On the bright side, work is steady and the piggybank is refilling after being sucked almost dry a couple years ago. My wife still loves me and it's good to have little Bingo around. He sure is a rewarding doggy. I feel important now. He also get me out for nice long walks, although, he is 8 years old and still fully equipped so we stop every few feet.

10 steps, sniff and pi$$, 10 steps...