The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
That dude must have one helluva big...
...wallet.

From Burning Amp fest (a couple of years back) I would bet that ZM knows size of Jacco's wallet..... but he will never tell..... :D:D:D

Attachments

• ZM smooch.jpg
    ZM smooch.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 117
Something different. Or not?

Even more amusing, the plaster act supposedly was the graduation project of the student-artist lady.
If so, her teach should be arrested as well.

(in a way, it's a comforting thought that time can pass by, but the majority of folks remains just as stupid)

In my experience, it was half the Drina that almost wasted me.

no prob

I'm gonna take full bucket of sparks in side bag , and let'em go to cylinder through small pipe

:rofl:

A bunch of 400 cappys.

I had an XR500 for some years and drove around in the woods and dirtpits. Once I joined a gang I found on the web. They gathered on weekends and offroaded. It seemed to me lika a gang of farts that I could join up with and show off. That wasnt the case really. It turned out to be ex enduro pro guys. Ill tell you more about that meeting in a while, need to look like I work for a living now.

Ill tell you more...

Well, they were no potatoes really. This kind of guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6BSGCgRab0

Anyway after driving wood trails, colf courses, timber roads in a for me schocking pace for over half a day, my bike broke down and wouldnt start. I eventually had to call a friend with a car trailer and told him to come and get me. He asked where I was and I found a church with some name on. He tracked on the web and I was a little over 230 kilometers from Stockholm where I started.