The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hello stajo --- Can you post a few pics of that 1850 villa ? I am an architecture connoisseur and love to see how bi-pedal organisms with too much money decorate their yurts.

Feel free to hide [ via pixilation ] any clear street location details and beautiful 20 year old stray women. Ambulatory rodents / annelids / mosses --- those can be left clearly depicted.

Hello stajo --- Can you post a few pics of that 1850 villa ? I am an architecture connoisseur and love to see how bi-pedal organisms with too much money decorate their yurts.

Feel free to hide [ via pixilation ] any clear street location details and beautiful 20 year old stray women. Ambulatory rodents / annelids / mosses --- those can be left clearly depicted.

Only disclaimer pics in my cell so far

For the business. Polly wants a cracker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 148
more moto pics , please

Oil and gas tank is sent for manufactoring. Cylindrical gas tank goes between frame tubes and a squareish oiltank in front of the slick. Both alu. Made them in hard paper first to make sure they'll fit. Also ordered new conical bearings for steering.

Then we have some welding to do on the frame, some paint and we're ready to take license first thing in spring.

Attachments

• Chapman_01.jpg
    Chapman_01.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 141