The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

hi again!,

just a reminder:

bes sure to check newspapers worldwide not only today but from now on to as long as you can last(years), and that each day,

there seems to be important changes coming in the near future that are PROFOUND AND WORLDWIDE of impact so stay alert, and observe carefully!

is it to do politics to say you should stay connected with the world to know what you are heading into?

:)

sincerely

-pierre-yves

Last edited:
you guys should start saving money, except for millionnaire Jacco-zi of course..:)

AeroMobil 3.0 - official video - YouTube

Why buy that when I could (If I won the lottery) buy a Cessna and a Toyota Camry with a lot more luggage space.

The only reason why I would want to buy one of them, which would make me actually buy one, is if they were atomic powered and never needed refuelling. That way I can simply go from home and drive to an airport and then fly to the other side of the globe for work, then fly back home. Oh and there would need to be no waste product. So Fusion.

Either that or solar power so efficient that a small airplane covered in panels like that would enable it to fly across the oceans without issue at jet aircraft speeds, maybe even at supersonic speeds. Or even better go out into orbit and come back in again.

Doing that would require a zero drag super light weight aircraft/spacecraft.

Btw I've found a drug which can make you feel drunk without actually getting drunk.

Last edited: