The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Are there any real HD parts on that "bike"??? :scratch:

naah

previous owner is in myfiatisferrariinfact camp , tribe always hard understandable to me ; at least as stupidity is hard to understand

however , commuter is sorta cheap Chinese amalgam of Honda Rebel 400 engine and Harley soft tail frame

Lifeng
factory ,with house Regal Raptor brand ....... sold everywhere (even in roo land) under all sorts of names - AJS , Johnny Pag , Jawa , Sprint ,Leonart blahblah

even if chrome isn't on par wih Jap ones , we are having more than decent price range in Iron Curtained Serbianesia , new ones having quarter shaved from Croatian and half shaved from EU prices

frame equipped with either 125/250/320ccm engine , also proven with Yam 650 and some HD880ccm as capable enough

mine is smaller one , paid smidge above 500 EU Greenies , 2008, less than 8K km

paper knowledge and service backup sucks everywhere , but luckily DIY crowd (wakoo Stajo type) still have knowledge how to set valves and membrane carbs , tighten up or replace drek screws with proper SS sets (loctite blue gift from heaven)

heck , if I choose to fly , there is still plenty of Volksamp Beetles and mill. tends

however , same as Jaccolina , I'm aware of my age , so keeping my a$$ lower and lower to gnd (which is , as I'm always sayin' , just state of mind )

:devilr:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 860GTS-Gray-1.jpg
    860GTS-Gray-1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 148
The bank informed me that if I want them to hold my money, it no longer multiplies, but instead I have to pay them a percentage.

So something else was needed to stash the savings in.
Even looks like a bank, no ?
The user manual reads that if you leave it on 24/7, you can poor large amounts of money in it.

(only thing I don't understand is why it says I need a total-body shave, before I can get in)

Attachments

• InPot.JPG
    InPot.JPG
    303 KB · Views: 120
The bank informed me that if I want them to hold my money, it no longer multiplies, but instead I have to pay them a percentage.

So something else was needed to stash the savings in.
Even looks like a bank, no ?
The user manual reads that if you leave it on 24/7, you can poor large amounts of money in it.

(only thing I don't understand is why it says I need a total-body shave, before I can get in)

if you have lots of ''body hairs'', it may clog the drain i suppose?

i could insert a joke here... but my monthly quota has been met i think :)