The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Got bit of bad good news

Had my work medical today
Different nurse which is good news as other one was uglier than Fiona (much much more so)
Bad news as different chart so I am not going to make it to top 5% of my age group
Funny news I have body better than 20 years old ( according to new charts) but earing of a Dodo.

Tought of the day: did Mighty Zen cover wall and then speakers whit matching wall paper or is other way around?

Sept 2014.jpg PS I can now re-start smoking and taking same recreational meds for next six monts and none be the wiser

Last edited:
I just noticed some things:

It's October
I am north of 49
It's after 5 in the afternoon
The windows are all open
I am in my underwear
I am sweating

I don't know more than the rest of you about climate change, but I am still working on my tan. At this point I'm not making any changes. :)

Blah blah, it's coming to an end. I'm still close to naked, but as of tomorrow reality is coming to give us a good b!tch slapping. That big ol' can 'o' whoop @ss is coming our way.

The run was nice, my skin looks like I'm on vacation. My belly is full of rum and rice and beans but alas...

Alas me Dodos, the rain is upon us.

It shall fall from the skies for the next 40 days and nights and replenish the reservoirs that were indeed so parched. 'Tis both a sad and welcome gift from the heavens.

The rain will bring life to our forests, cleanliness to our streets, and many offspring 9 - 12 months from now.

It also brings sadness and gollum, I mean gloom, to those who cannot find an appreciation of the colour gray in their hearts.

I bid you all fair skies and prosperity in the near the future for I shall be rather busy the next few months as I have a rather large ship to build. One large enough for two of every kind of Dodo. This thread alone has given me insight as to how large this ship must be.

Alas me Dodos, the rain is upon us.

It shall fall from the skies for the next 40 days and nights and replenish the reservoirs that were indeed so parched. 'Tis both a sad and welcome gift from the heavens.

The rain will bring life to our forests, cleanliness to our streets, and many offspring 9 - 12 months from now.

It also brings sadness and gollum, I mean gloom, to those who cannot find an appreciation of the colour gray in their hearts.

I bid you all fair skies and prosperity in the near the future for I shall be rather busy the next few months as I have a rather large ship to build. One large enough for two of every kind of Dodo. This thread alone has given me insight as to how large this ship must be.

Think I will take my chances Cal; Thanks though!:drink: