The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Man, if another mod looks in here were gonna be shut down like prohibition but in the meantime, what a picture. I'm gonna show my honey after work.

On another note, I remember telling someone about the 'more stars than grains of sand' thing, only to be told I was smoking too much of 'you know'. Imagine their reaction when I tell them it's been recalculated and we actually seem to have 10,000 stars to every grain of sand.

How do you wrap your head around figures like that?

I meant junk from taking a bite the other end of the of the hot dog Cal.... and I stated that.... Anything else is up to the readers imagination. I felt that it was very important to make it clear that it was not a tongue ring as had been asked. We don't want people with tongue rings getting a bad rap around here..... Personally - I have heard of nose rings but not a tongue ring.... I think that they meant to say a tongue stud - but I don't want to go there....

Attachments

• tongue_studs.jpg
    tongue_studs.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 64
I tried to comprehend that number and there was an instant buffer oveflow... I almost fried that thin matter that links my ears together.... :D
Suddenly I felt the urge for something simpler....
Cell 1 to cell 2 = Look at the above pic...forgetabouttheuniverseeverythingrevolvesaroundatinyelementbetweenlegs...errorrrr....

nudge nudge, wink wink

Long time ago, I lost the threaded ball of my tongue stud when I went swimming with my son.
Stupid thing fell out of my mouth, and rolled right through the overflow gutter of the pool.

On a sunday, no way to buy a new one, and I didn't want to risk swallowing the stud in my sleep.
Next morning, I couldn't get the stud in, the hole was good as gone, downside of being a vegetable.

Couple of weeks before, I had broken off part of a corner tooth during eating, stud caught between my teeth. So, no more hot-rodded tongue for me.