The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Apparently I am only truly dumb one in the Pub. Gotta be number one at something.

ZM and I had a "who iz the biggest dummy in the Pub" contest a couple of years ago. I think that I won it with the "two functional brain cells left" line... but I'm to dumb to be sure.... Heck - I'm so dumb I don't even care who iz dumbest... just as long as I can still lose that contest every now and again. :D:D:D

Attached is photo of family reunion

Attachments

• trailer-park-4302.jpg
    trailer-park-4302.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 85
who's gonna call that dumb Irishtalian .......... ?

I hope he's busy pretending that red one is Ferrari , not dumb Audi ....

or he's simply not allowed to hang in da pub :devily:

I am here but no much to say at present.

FiFi still under wraps like :mad:

I am on depressive state of normal manic depressive cycle (not not really just lazy)
I think I may plug in the printer to the home puter but every time I look at it there is a label like: Plug in the printer tomorrow so after 10 minutes of virtually reading it I just think well WTF I do it tomorrow.

Well actually I got 35 fence panels to paint (she did one and told me it is hard work so no rush and colour is not going to be wrong for a change.

Dumb Audi is piece of crap no change
I got a dog as well big change (normally I say "I hate dogs" no not really I am more a cat person)

Well how the Fluff I ended up whit Dog?

Her daughter decided that puppy be nice crimbo present for 5 years old dude decide to discuss it at dinner table whit Nanny
How dumb we getting Spelling like a D- O- G if pain in the but 5 year old would not understand
How dumb like if I did not know Nanny been hinting about it for weeks

Told her I hate dogs so me bad nasty blablabla
Dinner end in general tears and such
I get the blipping blame

Well no blipping way I am going to keep a dog he is going to stink place up dig up holes in the garden do poppos and such just any where it feels like, told them to get a cat

They get dog any way so poor bastard end up spending all day in a cage in her daughter flat kitchen.
Nice (not)

Well guess what I got a dog now, it digs holes in the garden, pull up the new turf, destroy all the flowers, bark at neighbours, run off whenever one live door open, pu just in front of any one, wine like baby any time one is triing to have a bite to eat, chew any thing that is not meant 2 especially if it is not meant 2,need to played whit ,take a walk in the middle of the night ..."
Is only till daughter sell flat” I still got daughter turtle we where meant to keep for 6 months what now going for year 7.

So there U go U think well just get over it but U see is not all
Daughter never gonna get house whit garden especially not one whit 100 foot garden so quite simply she got to get rid off me... so any time now I am going.

Maybe that is why FiFi still under wraps?
Got to write myself note about putting batteries on camera and post a few pictures tomorrow
Guess what dogs loves me to bits so is not all bad and I am going to pay off the Audi and get a proper Volvo whit plenty of space in the back I was going to get one last year now I got pretty good excuse “Space for Dog”

So plan is sell AUDI barge for Volvo whit space enoug to fit FiFI in the back do a 1000 miles trip Burn Volvo buy real barge live happily ever after.

How those Altec doing by the way still wet ?

Welcome back! Sounds like you have a new friend living with you.:D There is more interaction with a dog than with a cat…which is why we have a cat. But gatti ruin furniture.:( And if a cat eats a mouse no one is worried - but if a doggie eats a sheep or a cat no one is pleased - even if it chases sheep without even tasting you will get a visit from the fuzz..provided the farmer has not shot the poor playful doggie first.:mad:

Good programme on TV just now on cats.

Get Audi3l a6 Avant quattro diesel………..adequately fast - very comfortable, cheap to run and has dog space in back. I have one!!!! Wolwo is old fart's car….ADDED BONUS….you already know where all the knobs are situated. :redhot::redhot::bomb::devilr:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well guess what I got a dog now, it digs holes in the garden, pull up the new turf, destroy all the flowers, bark at neighbours, run off whenever one live door open, pu just in front of any one, wine like baby any time one is triing to have a bite to eat, chew any thing that is not meant 2 especially if it is not meant 2,need to played whit ,take a walk in the middle of the night ..."

Guess what dogs loves me to bits so is not all bad..........

So plan is sell AUDI barge for Volvo whit space enoug to fit FiFI in the back do a 1000 miles trip Burn Volvo buy real barge live happily ever after.

:D:D:D

Ya need to get a dachshund doggy for sum real fun!!!!

Attachments

• Dachshund - Digging in Sand.jpg
    Dachshund - Digging in Sand.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 1 - big bone.jpg
    1 - big bone.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 62
  • dachshund with tennis ball.jpg
    dachshund with tennis ball.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 63
  • dog-cigarettes_1208440i.jpg
    dog-cigarettes_1208440i.jpg