• let-me-sing-you-the-song-of-my-people-funny-dogs.jpg
    let-me-sing-you-the-song-of-my-people-funny-dogs.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Captain Asoh Defense.gif
    Captain Asoh Defense.gif
    104.8 KB · Views: 63
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Huh :) Nice to hear that everyone is still around. Thomas, it's good to know that you have friends on a forum who really care about you and doggie pics :)
p.s. The world has become small. Who would say that I would care about someone on the other side of the pond that I've never met? :)

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts Vix.... :cheers:

Az a reward I send you the picture of pretty lady kissing her weiner doggy and hope that you are just as lucky!!! ;)

Attachments

• 1 - women-with-dachshund.jpg
    1 - women-with-dachshund.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 61
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Pubes,
Will i have any signal interference issues between these transformers if mounted in this way.

sorry for OT post.

I suspect that you might have some trouble with those wires that are just laying around though..... You should connect them to something.... maybe the transformerz..... :headshot:

Attachments

• Buzz PWB.JPG
    Buzz PWB.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

We that live in the Southern States of USA have learned many things from the Indians. Smoking pipes is only one thing (depends on what you are smoking in the pipe).

Making Southern dream catchers iz fun too..... and the tourist pay big money for 'em..... :idea:

BTW - that is a great photo ZM... thanks for sharing.... Now I will need to see which one of the 56 books ya sent me that it is in.

Attachments

• Redneck Dream catcher.jpg
    Redneck Dream catcher.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 49