The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

and especially here in the pub - that standards remain so high and people so decent! A credit to humanity!! :)

Ya? **** *** Brian! :D

Actually, there are a couple threads where those who simply can't help themselves tend to vent. If you go back, I mean way back, you'll see there are no innocents (yes that's spelled correctly).

If we don't absolutely have to moderate there, we don't. I know you can't see them but there are literally hundreds of posts in those threads that have been removed, warnings given, points issued, sin bin time handed out and the occasional ban. It's not fun and to police it is difficult. The biggest question is where do you start and where do you end with the moderating without an uproar about censorship and even favouritism?

OK, there's the story. Since we're not supposed to discuss moderation, if you have questions or comments about my post or any other ideas or concerns about moderation, please send me PM's. I really don't want to respond here.

Cheers.

Present Stockholm sunday morning. Old town from the salt sea. 22 degrees sunny cloudy. Beer in My backpack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    918.9 KB · Views: 98
Well. Being on a boat drinking beer when the sun (sin) is shining is contageous. Suddenly your on the next boat sipping wine and then on the next grabbing a GT. Next day you might find yourself in the schoolbench listening to some idiot that thinks LEAN is the answer to everything.

I do hate brown boots.

Mortal peeps might say 15 years of Keyniasmism, handing over the power from the peeps to tha banks, now threathening Greece, Spain and Portugal with the Iron Maiden has something to do with the situation.

In 1932 we were about were we are today. Or more correct, 1934. 1932 Kreuger crashed his empire. 1933 it was obvious that goventments was obsolete against banks and financial institutes.

1934, when the peaks between rich and poor reached its highs, only beaten by today. The banks owned Europe. The bank barons ruled Europe. Noone cared about the poor. Your friends, Mussolini, Franco and Hitler came to power. After that Tito.

It is now 1934. Again.

History has a cycle just like everything else. We have always been poor at learning lessons and even worse at remembering things. Now all that is important is Dancing with the Stars, Housewives of Atlanta, Keeping up with the Kardahsians. What do you expect. Drivel in, drivel out. All watched on the latest(read here, excat same) Iphone.
BTw, you are clearly guilty of a buzzforb generalization here, but i think overall you are more right than wrong.

Last edited: