The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The thought of taking a woman to the firing range would never cross my mind. There is just so much wrong with that.

Teaching the ladies to properly discharge a weapon while in the prone, kneeling, or standing position can result in large benefits, and helps them to have confidence in their ability to handle those weapons under almost any conditions.... Then there are the lessons about the proper cleaning, lubing, and safe handling of said discharged weapons.... ;)

Teaching the ladies to properly discharge a weapon while in the prone, kneeling, or standing position can result in large benefits, and helps them to have confidence in their ability to handle those weapons under almost any conditions.... Then there are the lessons about the proper cleaning, lubing, and safe handling of said discharged weapons.... ;)

Now I see where the 1 gallon jug's come into the picture

A few days late I know, but this is for c2c

Attachments

• 900x600xbigstock-Dog-Eating-Chocolates-From-Hea-8187245-bigstock-armadillostock1.jpg.pagespeed.i.jpg
    900x600xbigstock-Dog-Eating-Chocolates-From-Hea-8187245-bigstock-armadillostock1.jpg.pagespeed.i.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 75
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Is true that eating chocolate is bad for doggies. It can kill them. Good thing is, it takes a fair bit so unless your doggie is home alone when he finds the goodies, then the you should be ok. That said, you shouldn't do bad things to your doggies.

Right Thomas? :)

Da dachshunds say Right On Cal!!!! :D:D:D

(Not to mention what GF's didn't say about it - after all it's not polite to speak with your mouth full.....)

Good thing is, it takes a fair bit so unless your doggie is home alone when he finds the goodies

Depends on the type of chocolate. (and dog size/weight)

e.g. an average Dachs can eat a pound of milk chocolate before heading to the meadows.
On the other hand, a 3oz bar of dark chocolate will exdachsify the mut.

Chocolate isn't the only thing to be cautious with around dogs.
Our Irish terrier (a +30lb fatty) only had some bites of pastry that contained raisins, turned really sick for days (scary enough to take her to the vet)