The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

That and remounted the two Tx correctly..........nothing else yet - other than looking through my small stock of empty cases to see if tere is a pair which are suitable. None! Need to make them (alloy channel for sides and sheet for top & bottom. Does yours sound different now that it is cased (very nicely too!)? Mine is from the earlier PCBs than yours.

Best luck.

B

Attachments

• IMG_7201_10001.jpg
    IMG_7201_10001.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 106
hey , Big Cal - ya better now ?
I wish. My apt. is tomorrow morn. Cal is not the happy guy he wants to be.
I hear - more smoochsmooch is curing everything
Smooches cure a lot of ails. Mine honey not so happy to give the big galoot the smooches when he is so ugly. I am hoping I have good news in the next day or so. In the meantime, I hope the dodos enjoy all the good things in the pub.

Thanks Gyuri; that cat of yours looks as though he is very happy. Our cat is not too good; seems to have a difficult fur-ball stuck, and is not eating enough. The vet will give her a medicine to make her sick in two days. Also I will start checking voltages and currents in the Xono tomorrow. I got some materials to make the cases today.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I wish. My apt. is tomorrow morn. Cal is not the happy guy he wants to be.

I hope that you get to feeling better soon Cal!!!!

Sorry for being absent but have been taking care of SWMBO after she had a little back surgery...... I guess I wore her back out and will need to try alternate positions more often...... :D:D:D

I'm still having a ball swinging from branch to branch of my family tree. I have met a cousin that knew my grandfather while he was still alive - my granddaddy was his (hiz in new spell) uncle and they spent a lot of time together.

Also - lost sister that I found two yearz ago iz coming here for New Year'z and we will get to meet for 1st time ever....

Even the dachshunds are excited!!!! Arf-arf!!!!

Attachments

• Dachshund - La Di Da Di Da.jpg
    Dachshund - La Di Da Di Da.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 65