The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Me no see any dummy dodo's around for awhile....
When this happens I get bored.....
When I get bored I listen to Country and Western muzic.......
And then I turn it up loud so I can share it with my neighbors.....
I will post again when I manage to bail myself out of the county slammer......

Zac Brown Band - Goodbye In Her Eyes (Official Video) - YouTube

Attachments

• Zac Brown - Goodbye in Her Eyes.jpg
    Zac Brown - Goodbye in Her Eyes.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 134
Dummies and dodos. Yes I was at this family meeting the other day. Granny had no written will and she left a lot of stuff. She had 11 mill on the bank:) said the lawyer, and alot of other stuff. So there was two brothers with familys, a lot of grandkids etc... Obviously there was a discussion. Money was needed here and there. Granny was kind of extreme in her mind. Always hard on people in high positions but kind to people in need. I knew because I was in the age when she was healthy so I spent a lot of time with her. So when the argue went on I gave the idea: If granny had lived in another country she might had been prisoned for her openness. Why dont we follow her mind and give it all to Amnesty? Well people went shocked first but after a small discussion that was the agreement. Neither of us really needed the money and I am very happy that granny lives on in her deeds.

Some say that he is invincible,
Some say he is all powerful,
Some say that he has the power of a multi-purpose God.

Seldom seen and often read.....the omnipotent ZM.

...and some say that he sits around on top of concrete poles with his lap-top answering - with authority - all questions relating to Papa's past, present and future intent!
:devilr: