The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
U guyz left me alone at the Dummy Table for toooooo long - so naturally I got bored. I started looking around for things that could be improved or fixed up and noticed that Brian might be able to use a little more space over at hiz reading table - so I went to take a couple of measurements with this precision tape measure..... :D:D:D

Precision **** Hair Measuring Tape - YouTube

Attachments

• tape measure - cropped.jpg
    tape measure - cropped.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
U guyz left me alone at the Dummy Table for toooooo long - so naturally I got bored. I started looking around for things that could be improved or fixed up and noticed that Brian might be able to use a little more space over at hiz reading table - so I went to take a couple of measurements with this precision tape measure..... :D:D:D

Precision **** Hair Measuring Tape - YouTube

Thanks for that c2c....very kind I am sure!

We're driving across to bring you some cheer...me an' de dogz. They are very well traveled - as you can see! They also like to be in the driving seat! :)

There is another (15yo) terrier in the back.

The young terrier jumped out the window at 25mph when he saw a rabbit!

Attachments

• BDC_0045 copy.jpg
    BDC_0045 copy.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 86
  • BDC_0035 copy.jpg
    BDC_0035 copy.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 73
  • BDC_0042 copy.jpg
    BDC_0042 copy.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 72
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thanks for that c2c....very kind I am sure!

We're driving across to bring you some cheer...me an' de dogz. They are very well traveled - as you can see! They also like to be in the driving seat! :)

There is another (15yo) terrier in the back.

The young terrier jumped out the window at 25mph when he saw a rabbit!

WoW!!!! Damnnnn auto haz a snorkel on it!!!! blurb-blurb..:D:D:D

(I think that Jacco could uze that for racing snailz..... 'cause I'm not sure if he can out swim them.)

Waaaaaaait a second - that doesn't look like any Irish flag that I know of..........)

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Nashville Highway Sign - Tim McGraw - Southern Girls.gif
    Nashville Highway Sign - Tim McGraw - Southern Girls.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 65
The guy who owns the ute drove overland from Scotland to the China sea just two years ago. He owns the terriers - the sausages are his wife's pets. He also has a couple of Labradors as gun dogs...(they were off for a 8 mile hill walk with his wife and daughter. We dropped them off and went to the pub for a snack and some beer. A good day!)

The route which he took getting to China - much off road - is on the side of the body and the flags as you can see are of the countries crossed.

Someone asked if I had a good time this weekend up Whistler with my Dad.

You tell me :)

If the dodos would like a pic or two of the area, I am happy to oblige, The rest of the world likes this place and I am glad to live only a 2 hour drive away. There are so many good things to say about Whistler including reduce, resue, recycle. Expensive, but one heck of a place to have this close to you.

Attachments

• DSC01255.jpg
    DSC01255.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 74