The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

I think you are a stand up guy. One of the strongest. The ones we need. Your terrible loss makes you clear sighted of what is important and what is not. In fact that is what define leaders.

I strongly approve the renaming of Arlanda Airport to Raul Wallenberg Airport. Everyone is welcome here, especially the ones in need. Did you know that the small town Södertälje took morse refugees from the Irak war then US totally? That says alot how much you rally cared about the people or the oil. The social democratic mayor of that town has been in the US senate talking. Pearls for pigs I guess.

Your a good man Guyri. A good and strong man.

Last edited:
Well. So now we have 2 big nations in the world. One is hunting down truth tellers and the other one is struggling to get back to the middle ages.

As usual I'm in the ******* middle of those retarded elephants.

I could give a **** about that or I could just listen to Sarah Brightmans voice and build me another amp. Is that why we're building amps? To amplify the good voices?

Its so screwed up here. When Snwoden story first came out, people were furious. Threre eyes seemed to open for a second about the fact the tail was wagging the dog. Didnt take the White House and Media two weeks to turn the storyline and make him a criminal instead of a whistle-blower. THe reason is simple. THey dont teach history anymore. MOst people think the second amendment right is for cavemen fromt he deep south. They have simply forgotten that at one point in time in our history, it was the common fella with his hunting rifle that began the formation of this country. We here our constitution is outdated, irrelevant. Yet papers by those same men tell of warnings of what would happen if we became complacent and starting exchanging freedom for goodies. I fear I will watch this country crumble in my lifetime. Damn shame. Used to be a place of hope. Now they are even rewriting that story.