The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• hungry-weiner-dog.jpg
    hungry-weiner-dog.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 119
Dodos and gentlemen

Did you survive 4th of July? Hope so. I did counting the hours, last day b4 last friday b4 hollidays:p. Lalala. Today first evening kids AND work free. How about that? F.I.V.E W.E.E.Ks thank you;)

I saw some funny postings on FB where alot of young americans congratulated their country to the 2013th b-day on the 4th of July. Thats funny:) Some history lessions maybe:)

As I live my life in projects I have now entered the mid life ghetto R&B session. Jermaine Dupree, Dru Hill, Fat Joe, Eve, Petey Pablo, The Game, Savage, Lil Jon and Lloyd Banks makes my days. So great. I'm pretty lost in this tho so if someone can educate me I would be grateful.

Cheers drones!

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Dodos and gentlemen

I saw some funny postings on FB where alot of young americans congratulated their country to the 2013th b-day on the 4th of July. Thats funny:) Some history lessions maybe:)

Cheers drones!

We owe a great deal to the French for granting a large amount of funds and troops!!! We would not be the USA without them.

And then there wuz a British General by the name of Clinton.... I won't comment any further about that.... but I find it very ironic.... :D:D:D

The economy must be picking up because there have been more fireworks than I thought could ever exist.... these guyz around here are nutz for their fireworks!!! :eek::eek::eek:

And now it iz time to watch the NASCAR boyz go round and round making left hand turnz... :rolleyes:

Last edited: