The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Hang on, I wasn't finished, there are 3 stars/states.

As we all know, the train of love & glory travels across the Missionary ridge.
Therefore, the center star indicates the Chat(tanooga) Choo Choo.
Tennessee !

The 3d is easy, north, and what kind of useless stinkin Hole is all the way up North, inbetween the Mountains ?
Right : Butt(e), Montaña. (well, useless is a bit exaggerated)

Needless to add that the Stripes are a reference to the Union Jack, so any visible skid marks, crossing anyone's boundary of taste, refer to Canada.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• Fishy - a.baa-Fisher-is-girl-like-it-fish.jpg
    Fishy - a.baa-Fisher-is-girl-like-it-fish.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Fishy - man-carp-a.jpg
    Fishy - man-carp-a.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Girl in two piece.jpg
    Girl in two piece.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 95
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Iz 4th of July here in USA and so everyone (well most people) celebrate this day az our day of independence.. :D:D:D

Rock On!!!

BTW - it's raining like crazy here in Nashville so that ought to put a damper on the fireworks and BBQ's..... It will be interesting to watch the news tomorrow and find out how many people moved the BBQ's and firework shows inside.... :eek::eek::eek:

The Hobbits have nothing on us when it comes to fireworks!!!! gollum - gollum.... :eek:

Attachments

• Statue of Liberity with Guitar.jpg
    Statue of Liberity with Guitar.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 111
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Happy 4th of July Thomas! Is that Mrs Townshend? And wheres that biggest Dodo nowadays?

That is a French chick that has just had a make-over and now they are having tours again. We like the Gibson rig tho because they are made here in Nashville....
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/05/n...ee-storm-survivor-statue-of-liberty.html?_r=0

Az for the biggest Dodo - I think he is still sitting on concrete pillar trying to figure out how to get sum gain out of a straight piece of wire.....:cool::cool::cool:

Seeing how it is raining very heavy here I have been teaching the dachshunds some new tricks..... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Tricks.jpg
    Tricks.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited: